Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-08-2002, 01:50 PM   #1
ABCDEFG
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILERS!!

Hello [img]smile.gif[/img] I poisoned 3 out of the 4 pools. I got another fake mandrake potion, pulled the lever behind the eye... and that opened the drawbridge. When I went over it I was swarmed by efreetis. Killed those and talked to the 'kid' in there (as my char AND as a hista-whatever (yes, I got yet another potion), who just says he's looking for his mama.

I still couldn't get into the room at the bottom se corner (which I know the 4th pool is in). After wandering around forever, having no idea what the heck I was supposed to do next, checking boards and not finding the answer... I admit, I cheated and used alt-j to jump into that room and poison the last pool. Now I go up to the hydraulic door, and it's still locked. Before, I got a status like "fluid is running through 3 of the tubes", now that all 4 are full I get no status, just the door description, and it still won't open. What am I missing? I'm glad to reload a save game and do this without cheating...
ABCDEFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 04:17 PM   #2
ABCDEFG
Elite Waterdeep Guard

nm, I found it... needed Nheero again [img]smile.gif[/img]
ABCDEFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 04:36 PM   #3
hunterone
Welcomed New User

in the room with the bridge is a little BOY, he is the main bad guy, find his true identity (talk to prisoner you got potion for), when he ( the boy) changes back -- kill him.
hunterone is offline   Reply With Quote