Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2002, 11:56 AM   #11
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
i was wondering if anyone could help. i'm trying to make a script to summon a specific Balor. i have no idea what to use to summon it. i'm trying to make it summon so you can talk to it. also how do you make a trigger? i've tried making a box with that join the line thing but it never seems to end.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
First for the trigger. Make your trigger shape and double click on the last point to seal the shape.

For example if you make a square, the last line you make will connect to the first line. When those line meet, You want to double click.

Summoning a specific instance of a monster is a bit tricky, I'll get back to you one this. For now check this link to the NW lexicon.

http://www.reapers.org/nwn/reference/

Choose alphabetical on the lefthand side of the screen and then look up CreateObject for an example and some notes on this topic.

[ 10-13-2002, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Chewbacca ]
Old 10-15-2002, 07:55 AM   #12
Link
Jack Burton

YAY! [img]smile.gif[/img] My doors are working fine now. It was indeed the tag thing, so it's okay now. I've created a 3 tileset world already [img]smile.gif[/img] *proud*. Still need to do a lot of work though, and I haven't had the time (nor the mood) yet to find out how exactly the scripting thing works. But I guess it will all fall into one piece at some time.. when I'm thirty or something

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote