Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 09:31 AM   #1
TheShiva

I started a MultiPlayer campaign with 4 characters that I generated, Aerie, and the other girl. For some reason I can't get the game to save nor can I get my party to rest. Every time I try, the dialogue box says, in red, "you cannot save at this time", or "you cannot rest at this time." Please help, I was looking forward to playing this way, however I am stumped. Also, I have checked the manual, it states that saving should be the same as single player mode.

Old 11-16-2000, 10:29 AM   #2
TheShiva

Still need help, anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller.....?

Old 11-16-2000, 10:39 AM   #3
Armisael

This has happened to me a couple of times. Just try quitting out and going back in, it should fix it.

Old 11-16-2000, 10:46 AM   #4
TheShiva

Will I be starting over? That would suck, because I am off to a good start. If that is my only recourse, I guess it will have to do. Thanks for the reply, I've been pulling my hair out over this. Left my computer running at home, because I didn't want to exit because of the chance I would lose my information.

Old 11-16-2000, 11:00 AM   #5
Armisael

If you exit the area you're in, it will still autosave. You don't have to lose everything you did.

Old 11-16-2000, 11:01 AM   #6
TheShiva

Thank you very much, I appreciate the help. I will follow your advice, and keep my fingers crossed.