Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2003, 11:34 AM   #1
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

As usual im wondering now when he has changed himself so much what ya think of him? i dont have any respect for a man who dosent want to be black and turns himself to a white woman? and his music isnt at all good anymore
Old 06-19-2003, 11:47 AM   #2
MagiK

He's weird [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2003, 11:52 AM   #3
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2003, 12:30 PM   #4
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

He's a delusional child molester who can't decide if he wants to be Elizabeth Taylor or Diana Ross. And I have never liked his music.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:37 PM   #5
Faceman
Hathor

I liked and still like his old numbers and he sure knew how to dance 80ies style.
He may be wierd as a person and may have lost his touch as a musician but that won't keep me from listening to "Bad" or "Smooth Criminal".

I personally cannot understand why people obsess themselves with musicians/actors/athletes and therefore find everything they do great. Neither can I understand people who disapprove of fine work only because the craftsman was a lunatic/evil person/...
If you know that for example a musician has been a convict/drug dealer/child molester/nazi/communist/murderer/... you can still listen to his music as long as you are aware of his situation and don't let yourself be influenced by it.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:41 PM   #6
Artekpro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, i gotta say, hes one hell of an ugly son o' a bitch [img]smile.gif[/img]

But he got the moooves maaaan [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think he might be a bit retarded too (in a serious way, not calling him a retard joking about).

He sleeps in an air bubble for christ sake [img]tongue.gif[/img] Cause he is scared of bacteria getting to him...
Old 06-19-2003, 01:02 PM   #7
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

Yeah ur right he may be abit retared....
and im listening to Smooth Criminal right now by the way [img]smile.gif[/img]
and also i dont care whatever they done as long as they are not nazis
Old 06-19-2003, 01:11 PM   #8
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

He's weird [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'll agree with MagiK here.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:27 PM   #9
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Letter

I think he is a living testament to the fact that {literally} all the success in the WORLD cannot bring you happiness by itself.

He seems to be plagued with insecurities. It is almost beyond belief that someone with the looks, moves, money, power, and prestige he had in the 80's could still be so unhappy with himself as a person...but that certainly seems to be the case.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:29 PM   #10
Link
Jack Burton

He may be weird, but he can make better music than any of you can. The way you distuingish people is just.. absolutely amazing.. to put it lightly. I mean; you decide on one man's appearance to form an opinion about someone, if you can even call it an opinion that way.

If you encounter someone on the street, who has a physical handicap, what is the first that you think? Haha, he is ugly, and he is stupid? Or: how did that
happen, and I feel very sorry that it happened to him?

I'm not just talking about Michael Jackson, because I agree that he may be weird, that he may do weird things (like sleeping in that tank of his) but why should we judge someone who we don't even know that well?
[img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]