Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-03-2001, 09:03 PM   #1
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

So how do you? do you first kill Maevar and than stop and than talk to Bohdi? I don't know... someone please help me!
Old 10-03-2001, 09:31 PM   #2
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... yes, I believe so. After you do that quest you can join Bodhi, but I'm pretty sure if you join Bodhi first you can't do that quest.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old 10-03-2001, 10:47 PM   #3
fckoln
Dungeon Master

I found out the hard way. I figured I could join Bhodi first and then get Edwin. Normally I am very cleaver to keep enough saves along the way so that if I do mess up, it is not so painful to go back a bit. But..........In the particular game where I went as an evil char, I got really into the game. I went on a 24 - 30 hour playing binge - no, I was not sober . I was having so much fun doing all my alter ego stuff that I neglected to make permanent saves, I went *Q* all day. I then figured out the very hard way that I was going to be unable to pick up Edwin. I was super pissed. I came here and asked questions, only to find out I was screwed (most likely). I have left that party for the time being and took me first char from BG1 that went through BG2 and am at the cusp of finishing TOB.

I think there is a way to ctrl q(?) him into your party, but I am unsure about that. Do a search in the forum for further info. Good luck!!!
Old 10-03-2001, 11:32 PM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Complete Renal's quest before you choose sides, then you'll have no problem.

------------------
Old 10-04-2001, 10:28 AM   #5
Lazarus
Manshoon

Erhmm... what he means is go to 'Renal Bloodscalp' in the Docks District. Oh hes in the Shadow thieves Guild hall (Duh ). Then complete his quest (His quest will actually lead you into getting Edwin) Then you can choose witch side you want .

This was actually the explenation of what memnoch said

------------------
Lay down thine hammer,
friend, lay down
thine awl.
Thy yesteryear
trappings
are splintered and old.
Now rise up thine
mace and sword!
and thusly brandish!
The builder fuels those