Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-03-2001, 04:10 PM   #1
Madrigan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was on my way to the graveyard to kill Bodhi and Co. when she appeared at the entrance. Since I had a romance with Viconia, Bodhi said that she would take something important from me. To my despair that vampire scum killed her ( meaning that she made her an undead ) and forced me to fight her in her lair. I had no choice but to kill her and now I am stuck with her body. They say there are a way to ressucitate her but I don'T know how. I thought about going to a temple but there is no special dialogue for bringing her back. Anyone know how ?
Old 09-03-2001, 04:20 PM   #2
Encard
Quintesson

Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Go to the Temple Ruins, enter the Temple of Aumanutor (can't remember exact name), and (I think) put a demon heart (obtainable in the planar sphere) and the body in the statue with item space by it. I think that should work...

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-03-2001, 08:56 PM   #3
Lochen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Its Bodhi's heart, not the demon one. I think the exact instructions are in a book in the locked chest, room next to where you fought Bodhi, not her coffin room.
Old 09-03-2001, 10:57 PM   #4
Madrigan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey ! it worked ! Thanks guys ! Now it's time to go fight Iranicus !