Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2000, 04:27 PM   #1
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I am wondering if the Slaver Lord House is a quest assigned? If so where do you get it from? Or do you just go in and start a-killin'? That's not the kind of character I'm playing ... but I can't find info on it anywhere. What do you know? Please help.

This is my 2nd time through BG2. I LOVE the game!! It's truly wonderful! So filled with creativity & depth & wonderful character development and ..... But that's another book-sized message

Thank you in advance for your help.
Old 10-20-2000, 06:17 AM   #2
Zlinky

I just walked in an' killed them... they were moderatly tough. If there is a quest for it, I'd love to know

Old 10-20-2000, 09:02 AM   #3
Desdoicado

Go through to the slave pens from the big alehouse in the slum area and you'll get the quest there if I remember correctly !.

Old 10-20-2000, 01:36 PM   #4
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I already completed the slave quest under the Copper Coronet .. but no mention was made (or I can't find one in my journal) of the Slaver Lords. Any other ideas?? I'm not playing a "just go in & kill them all" kind of character, though I suppose it's an option. If it's a quest though, I'd like to do it legitimately.

Thank you!!
Old 10-20-2000, 02:07 PM   #5
H'tiek-Ogreslayer

The Slave Lords are just evil guys that just need there butts kicked. I was just exploring the house and got jumped by a demon and other summoned creatures. I have tried to find a quest related to them and cannot find anything.

Old 10-29-2000, 08:14 PM   #6
Sir Rich

I'm on my second time through the game, and the only mention to the "Guarded Compound" as being the home of the Slave Lords is when Nalia gets kidnapped by that jerk guy who comes with the guards to take her away. I can't remember his name. Well, when you're collecting dirt on the guy to put him away, you'll come across some sort of journal that vaguely mentions a Slave Lord base in the Temple district, but it doesn't assign a quest.

I'm keeping Nalia in my party, and hanging around with Keldorn and Amonen to see if either she, I, or my Radiant Heart dudes get called to dispance Helm's justice on the slavers.

Old 10-29-2000, 08:33 PM   #7
KirksHairPiece

I could be wrong but I think the quest comes from the dude in the Copper Coronet AFTER you free all the slaves and kick ass in the slave pit etc. I happened to do the Slavers bit first and only got wind of a possible quest (done with thanks) from the Coronet dude after.

Old 10-30-2000, 10:59 AM   #8
lordkymil

I'm getting a bit confused. This my 2nd time through the game too and I'm discovering tons of stuff that I didn't do first time around. I know there is definitely a slaver quest which Hendak gives you after you free him, where you clear out the slave base in the slums. Did that first time and also second time. So is there a SECOND slave quest based in the TEMPLE district?

This is seriously the most replayable CRPG I have played ever. So many permutations of outcomes. You could play it 10 times and not do everything. Best investment in a game I ever made.

Old 10-30-2000, 11:24 AM   #9
lord evil

I guess if you kill that bastard hendark you do not get the quest. Well he still deserved to die for wanting to escape