Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-29-2001, 09:01 AM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

Has any one made the weapons that the Kids from the "Dungeons and Dragons" cartton had. They would be a cool addition to the game. Yuo even see two of the kids from the show at the back of the adventures mart on posters. They could all be +5 or even +6 weapons. Although not all of the things were weapons you also had the sheild that stoped any attack, the cloak that made you totaly invisble permnantly and the Mage hat that seemed to do random magic things.

------------------
A Council Member of the Wizards of the Light
Old 03-29-2001, 09:15 AM   #2
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

Well, I could try...

Though I think the Cartoon is stupid ? Why doesnt this "Cavalier" have a sword ? And why dont people die in that cartoon ? It sux...

------------------
"Strength and Honour"
Old 03-29-2001, 09:19 AM   #3
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

I didn't say it was good. I just thought the weapons would be cool. I mean 1 of the chars was an acrobat (what sort of char is that ?). It was funny though when they killed a Beholder with a Flower.
Old 03-29-2001, 09:41 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Those weapons would make everyone even more godlike than anyone's already complaining they are, I think.

A shield that stops any attack? Kind of reminds me of the Cloak of Mirroring - almost. And the mage hat that does random things sounds suspiciously similar to the Wand of Wonder.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame