Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-01-2002, 05:11 PM   #41
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I was just wondering Avy, why did you make this post? Did you want to see how bad the IW women would reem you? If so thats really sad, lol!
Oh I don't know actually *embrassed smile* i was a bit bored and wanted to see some fun really hey maybe the next topic can be: "am i sad?"
No, i think women are great otherwise i wouldn't have posted this if u get my illogical drift... but sssssshhhh non-of the macho guys heard that!
[/QUOTE]Good answer! I really could have raised hell otherwise
Old 05-01-2002, 05:14 PM   #42
Vampire

Quote:
quote:
quote:
I was just wondering Avy, why did you make this post? Did you want to see how bad the IW women would reem you? If so thats really sad, lol!
Oh I don't know actually *embrassed smile* i was a bit bored and wanted to see some fun really hey maybe the next topic can be: "am i sad?"
No, i think women are great otherwise i wouldn't have posted this if u get my illogical drift... but sssssshhhh non-of the macho guys heard that!
[/QUOTE]Nah, i just got a bit hurt to day and when i saw Sir_Tainly getting hurt by a girl he really cared for as well, i flipped and this is the most violent responce i can vent out [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I also wrote a few sad poems, but i can't really show them.. so i just decided to shout out how great Men are [img]tongue.gif[/img] on IW
Old 05-01-2002, 05:26 PM   #43
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[/QUOTE]Nah, i just got a bit hurt to day and when i saw Sir_Tainly getting hurt by a girl he really cared for as well, i flipped and this is the most violent responce i can vent out [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I also wrote a few sad poems, but i can't really show them.. so i just decided to shout out how great Men are [img]tongue.gif[/img] on IW
[/QUOTE]Yes, all the men i've met on IW are great guys! Im very honored to know all of them! Well school is over in 15 minutes, so i have to go do my filing! Adios amigos!
Old 05-01-2002, 05:26 PM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*shakes head, goes off to find her man* Oh now this takes the cake! LOL Hey Avatar,if you're still around and not suffering severe contusions from verbal lashings I'll be pretty darned surprised! And I'll teach you how you guys don't know how to shop, or put nail polish on properly.

AmusedCloud
Old 05-01-2002, 05:33 PM   #45
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*shakes head, goes off to find her man* Oh now this takes the cake! LOL Hey Avatar,if you're still around and not suffering severe contusions from verbal lashings I'll be pretty darned surprised! And I'll teach you how you guys don't know how to shop, or put nail polish on properly.

AmusedCloud
Hi CloudPie! [img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah I'm still around [img]smile.gif[/img]
A little verbal bashing s nothing from the ladies of IW as u r all so nice otherwise i never would have dared!
i dunno about nail varnish but i am really good at buying stuff for girls.. unfortunately i need to know how to buy stuff for myself
Old 05-01-2002, 06:05 PM   #46
Encard
Quintesson

Well, I'M a man, so men must be better. Hmm... also, all the women/female-type-people I know either want to hurt me or completely ignore me, so... yay.

I HATE PEOPLE.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Now, then... hmm... well, here's the best answer: because I say they are. Everyone happy?
Old 05-01-2002, 06:15 PM   #47
The Jabberwocky
The Magister

I'm not a guy, but I'll say men are better, just because some of the guys have voted for women, but the girls haven't voted for men so far. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Poor guys! [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

Oh, and since the word "man" only has three letters, as opposed to "woman", which has five, I'll say "man" is easier to type, therefore, men are better! ::gets shot for idiotic comment::
Old 05-01-2002, 06:48 PM   #48
lroyo

Jabberwocky, that really was stupid!!! Are you sure your not a man???

Old 05-01-2002, 07:11 PM   #49
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
Multitasking????? Men????? Have you ever tried to ask a question to a man who is watching football? It is like talking to a toilet, it just sits there with it's mouth open! I could continue with the toilet concept (smelly, full of...), but I won't.
WhoohooHOOOO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Man, that's unKIND!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Thank you, Aviendha, for that great laugh! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Saz

[ 05-01-2002, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Sazerac ]

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 05-01-2002, 07:20 PM   #50
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
quote:
quote:
So from what i hear so far, men can concentrate and Multi task!
Well other than give birth is there ANYTHING that we can't do?
Actually, Avy dear, women can do everything a man can do, including having children. And of course women can concetrate and multi-task. Im training to be a pilot. Tell me if keeping the wings level, keeping a hand on the throttle, and pulling out the steering thing for elevation during take-off doesnt require concentration and multi-tasking! You will rue the day i get behind the joystick of an F-16 hun! That goes for all you guys. Plus, women seduce men, men dont seduce women. Beat that! [/QUOTE]You don't think men can seduce women? I beg to differ.

Also I pretty sure it's called the stick, not the "joystick". If your best example of multi-tasking is flying an airplane, then apparently males are equally capable as the majority of pilots commercial or military are currently men.
[/QUOTE]Stick, joystick, same difference. Of course the best example of multi-tasking is not flying an airplane, but i made that point because thats what i do. And its funny, because a female like me with basic training will get picked over a male whos been in the military or ANG, just because im a woman, that you cant beat.
And as far as men seducing women, i dont see how that could work. Women have the equipment to seduce. Well, if ur married it could be a totally different story, but generally girls arent attracted to the things on guys that drive a man crazy on girls...
[/QUOTE]You think a female will be picked to fly a military aircraft before a male would? You are sadly mistaking. I'm not arguing saying they are less capable, but it is presently much more difficult for a female to be selected to fly military aircraft. When females DO get jobs flying military aircraft, they are primarily assigned jobs with tankers and cargo planes and not fighter squadrons. This is largely due to the fact that the American public does not deal well with female injuries/deaths. This is unfortunately a sexist society and there is no getting around that. In this circumstance, that holds true with the military.

As far as men seducing women, believe me, it happens all the time. When men seduce women, it's not based solely on physical attraction like it usually is when women seduce men. Men seduce women in completely different ways. Most often, men seduce women with confidence and status. Some women can easily be seduced by power or money or fame. Say a young rock star saw you or one of your friends at a concert. He had one of his people go out into the crowd and give you backstage passes. It would be very easy for you to be seduced by the prestige of being with someone famous. It could be that the flattery of him thinking you are attractive that seduced you. It would be easy to be seduced by the promise of money. There are any number of reasons you could choose to go. Most likely you would choose to go for bragging rights with your friends. Regardless, females are just as susceptable, if not more so then men. Of course situations and people vary, and what one person might find tempting, another might be completely impervious to. Bottom line is that it goes both ways.

Right now you're an innocent. Give life a little bit of time and see how your view changes. It's part of growing up.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition