Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-15-2001, 12:52 PM   #11
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...Thanks!

Larry looks at Kaz and back to Mistral. Not knowing what else to do, he pulls out some cured meat and mutton from his sachel, and separating it into three servings, says...

"Ok...let's just eat some breakfast and think our next moves out. Obviously, we have all had some rough few days, and I think we have not sat down and enjoyed each other's company lately."

Mistral sets down and Kaz scoots up to the pair and they have a wonderful chat and meal.

ooc...ok Kaz, I will let you go take care of your stomach and stuff. I will periodically check on the thread throughout the day and night. See you later, and glad to have you back with us!

Old 10-15-2001, 12:54 PM   #12
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Dinner calls!
Old 10-15-2001, 01:24 PM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

After Larry, Mistral and Kaz have dinner, they all set out to the wares store to purchase whatever they may need in order to finish their quest. They realize that they do not have much money, so they spend the day doing odd jobs around town to save up the money needed. Then, they enter into the shops and begin their purchases.

ooc...Note...this may be a good time to make a list of all equipment that we have, now that we have bought some things. I suppose when I get home and go through the books tonight, I will pick out what equipment I am going to have. If you feel it prudent...you can do the same. I know that I have not named any equipment that I have, except for the ring and the sword. I need to do a better job in preparing my Character, if we are going to tango with that Mage again.
Old 10-15-2001, 02:05 PM   #14
Vampire

What is going on here?

It seems since this has started it has entrapped Larry and Kaz (two senior ALSB members in here completely!)
It must be great fun!
Don't woory! ALSB is only being attacked by an entire Shadow Legion and its overlord and Neb is imposing as Aerie.... no worries I'm pretty much soloing Neb for the past millennia...
So what's happening?

------------------
Old 10-15-2001, 02:18 PM   #15
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
What is going on here?

It seems since this has started it has entrapped Larry and Kaz (two senior ALSB members in here completely!)
It must be great fun!
Don't woory! ALSB is only being attacked by an entire Shadow Legion and its overlord and Neb is imposing as Aerie.... no worries I'm pretty much soloing Neb for the past millennia...
So what's happening?

Avatar...I will e-mail you a complete summary of the story, in a few minutes...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-15-2001, 02:23 PM   #16
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Just woke up from the sound of lightning and a heavy downpour...brrr... I sure hope it'll be over when I set off for work. Btw, I'll only be here for a short while...)

Mistral looks at the display of the weapons merchant rather sadly ~ What we can afford is pathetic... my Celestial Fury and Daystar are still back there in the sea-elven city... ~ Heaves a sigh of relief as she notes that Larry and Kaz are engrossed in examining the goods available ~ I guess I'll stick to the Brightblade after all. ~

She announces ~ "I'm fine with my Robe of Vecna and Brightblade." ~ For a flitting moment, her eyes glance at the rings of fire resistance on Larry's and Kaz's fingers but she shakes her head as if to clear herself of impure thoughts. ~
Old 10-15-2001, 03:04 PM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...how much money do we have to spend?
Or a better question...at our levels, what items should we have in order to be prepared to fight a big battle? I maybe should leave that all up to you that ae more knowledgeable on the subject,,,as I do not want to equip myself with the biggest baddest armor and weapons, and not be able to account for how I got them...HELP!!!
Old 10-15-2001, 03:17 PM   #18
Kaz

OOC: As I said, I have less idea than you do! I'm only lvl 10 or 11 in BG2 after all and have NO idea what kind of equipment my little mage has. Just the ring... hm... ideas here? EDIT: Oh yes, and a strange dagger where I have NO idea what it does.
She could have equipment that she found while travelling, but not really expensive stuff I suppose, wouldn't tie in with character history.
Avatar - this is fun! Sorry, but the subplots have gotten a little entangled lately, summary is going to be difficult...

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-15-2001, 03:26 PM   #19
Kaz

Kaz was fascinated by the goods for sale. She had never had much money before, what she had she'd spent on scrolls for her spellbook. This was the first time she'd bought equipment, she'd always found or 'acquired' her other things.
OOC: Maybe I should've made a thief/mage! BTW, she no longer has any thief skills, but she did once (before she became a mage). I hope nobody minds if I twist the rules a bit...

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-15-2001).]
Old 10-15-2001, 03:27 PM   #20
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

...At length, Larry decides to just buy basic equipment, and give the rest of the money to Kaz and Mistral to use.
He now is carrying the following...

Black studded Leather Armor
Ring of Fire resistance
Nightblade Katana
1 throwing dagger
Boots of Stealth
Gauntlets of weapon mastery
2 potions of super-healing

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-15-2001).]