Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-01-2001, 08:01 AM   #1
Altranan
Dungeon Master

Help, I've completed the quest in Firkraag's dungeon, and then went off to underdark etc. now however I realise I need the sewer key to complete the crom faeyr. Unfortunately I've lost the key. None of the item editor cheats give a code for the key, and just making the required item with a code seems a bit too much like cheating. Does anyone have any ideas, please.
Just read the answers to someone else's query about the exact same thing. Sorry for wasting everyones time.

[This message has been edited by Altranan (edited 03-01-2001).]
Old 03-01-2001, 09:09 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well except for cheating, you would have to take along long trip around looking for it. Try Shadowkeeper Here and get it back, otherwise you would be in a hard time finding it. You can also try to CreateItem cheat and use key01 and so on and tial nd error.. Shadow keeper is preferable though..

------------------

::WOLFGIR::
Old 03-01-2001, 09:42 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Altranan:
Unfortunately I've lost the key. None of the item editor cheats give a code for the key, and just making the required item with a code seems a bit too much like cheating. Does anyone have any ideas, please.

[This message has been edited by Altranan (edited 03-01-2001).]
As I see it you have 2 options:

1. Walk all over Amn trying to find the key.
2. Create it in your inventory using CLUAConsole, the code is "key29".

Nothing wrong with bending the rules if you genuinely lost the key. Otherwise, you'd be cheating yourself - of an opportunity to put together the most powerful weapon in the game. You're not getting graded on this, you know

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-01-2001, 02:26 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

If you have enabled cheat option, you can [ctrl] + [J] your way across the door, make sure all party members are selected.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-06-2001, 07:26 PM   #5
Altranan
Dungeon Master

Thanks very much for the help. Mission accomplished. Surely nothing can stop me now...