Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-31-2004, 01:47 AM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

the original thread used to be here

the previous thread is here:

Cloudy's Cafe

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good
darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone

* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner

* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short
conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!

* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)

* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:49 AM   #2
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

First post at last!

Happy Hallowe'en! How is everyone!?
Old 10-31-2004, 01:58 AM   #3
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Evening everyone. Know I haven't posted in a couple days but I've been busy busy Had my first long shift at work today (7.5 hours) and it wasn't too bad. My parents even stopped by and bought me a coffee from the Starbucks nextdoor ^^

No snowboarding tomorrow unfortunately, all my friends are partying, lol. But my coworker Trevor who is going to be one of my boarding buddies this season asked the manager for me if I could have Fri-Sunday off with him so we can go board, nice of him [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hmm...LotR the 3rd Age is coming out the 3rd...and I need to beat prince of persia tonight before I have to take it back to work...don't think it's gonna happen, lol. Ah well, I'm going to have fun with that now. Cheers everyone [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2004, 03:21 AM   #4
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Callum:
Morning all!

Woohoo! I'm finally on with Opera! The world is nice!
Well done Callum, I have been thinking of changeing my browser too. Tell us how you like it.

Well we just had a big family get together last night, it would have been my mums 50th wedding anniversary, She was so happy to see her 4 children (as well as 4 of her grandchildren) in the same place for the first time in well over a decade. The weather is still a constant dull grey ... Is there any blue sky in Britain [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I liked it a lot... except that it kept crashing on me... so I am back on Firefox... which is not bad... but I really did like Opera

And there is no IRC built in with Firefox... as far as I know
Old 10-31-2004, 04:31 AM   #5
philip
Galvatron

Maybe there's an irc extension for firefox?

I'm going to play goaly in the first team of my hockey club today [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2004, 05:26 AM   #6
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Good luck.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:57 AM   #7
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Xen, watch L4yer Cake, it's good. Also Wellard, there are blue skies up here in bonnie Scotland, maybe you should have come up here instead [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well how is everyone today? Im good, realised I got an extra hour in bed today which was good, also was out at a great party last night. Why not just run mIRC then Callum?
Old 10-31-2004, 09:44 AM   #8
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Sad

[quote]Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
Xen, watch L4yer Cake, it's good. Also Wellard, there are blue skies up here in bonnie Scotland, maybe you should have come up here instead [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote

What?
Quote:
Well how is everyone today? Im good, realised I got an extra hour in bed today which was good, also was out at a great party last night. Why not just run mIRC then Callum?
I am also pretty good. I'm going to watch Man on Fire later this evning. And the weather here just sucks. It's raining. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2004, 10:00 AM   #9
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Well everyone, Happy Halloween. I'm off in a few hours to see a houseshow hosted by the Smackdown crew, should be an awesome time. Got an extra hour's sleep I suppose due to the time change.

Have a good one everybody.
Old 10-31-2004, 10:20 AM   #10
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Happy Hallowe'en, everybody. We have blue skies here, too, but it won't last, I hear. Better get my walk in while it holds.