Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-18-2001, 10:02 PM   #21
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Howdy, Charean! We already met over at the Moon's Hope, but just wanted to say that I'm from beautiful, sunshining Portland Oregon (Har!) Actually, Winter was kind of cancelled hereabouts this year and us Oregonians, true to form, are already whining about not getting enough rain!

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 10:08 PM   #22
Charean
Hathor

Know what you mean about the rain, LadyRae - too much or not enough... doesn't matter much where you are...
I miss the West Coast - spent a lot of time out there when I was on the road - and I get road fever whenever there is a really sunny day (like today!)
Do enjoy that gorgeous state of yours for me...

And KDog - I have a few years on you... I am 37. Gack. I hate even thinking about that - I still feel 12, with the wonder of the world still upon me.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 03-18-2001, 10:11 PM   #23
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

lifes a lesson, you learn it when youre through...

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-18-2001, 10:14 PM   #24
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Know what you mean about the rain, LadyRae - too much or not enough... doesn't matter much where you are...
I miss the West Coast - spent a lot of time out there when I was on the road - and I get road fever whenever there is a really sunny day (like today!)
Do enjoy that gorgeous state of yours for me...

And KDog - I have a few years on you... I am 37. Gack. I hate even thinking about that - I still feel 12, with the wonder of the world still upon me.

Not THAT many years on my, Charean! ANyhoo, welcome and we're all here together, although, I think I'm toddling off to bed soon... 5AM comes WAAAAAY too early these days!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-18-2001, 10:15 PM   #25
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Got you beat by a couple years (I'll be 39 this year ) Know what you mean about the childlike wonder, but the old bod feels the age (creak!) What were you 'on the road' for??? I've seen quite a bit of the US and a little bit of Canada, but haven't made it overseas, yet.

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 10:23 PM   #26
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Greetings Charean, Robert the Bard, from Wichita, KS, and member of TLH. (And before anyone gets any ideas, I haven't seen Dorothy for years, and we do have cars here, although mine recently died. Where's that d--n horse when you need him?)

------------------
"...and that's the
bottom line, 'cause Robert the Bard says so!"
Robert the Bard TLH
Old 03-18-2001, 10:27 PM   #27
Charean
Hathor

Well, LadyRae - I am a retired truck driver - and before you ask, no I am not butch... (lots of women wonder about that!)
The neatest thing about it was I never opened a door for myself in the years I was on the road. Men were gentlemen and I had a wonderful time. I got to 48 states - they haven't built a road to Hawaii yet, and didn't get Canada loads - but it was a blast. When you have a family, that is a different matter.

I could tell you some humdingers sometime - if you are interested...

And KDog - 5am is too early, but at least you can watch the sun rise... what a wonderful feeling that can be!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Old 03-18-2001, 10:37 PM   #28
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Sounds like fun... I'd like to hear those 'humdindgers' sometime When you get a chance, post a new thread and we'll give Vicotnik's chamber of laughter a run for it's money! (That thread does seem a bit male dominated!)

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 10:42 PM   #29
Charean
Hathor

Howdy RoberttheBard!!! I have been through Kansas many a time, and I can't say anything you don't know about it!! But Gunsmoke is still my favorite radio show!!

I joined up with the Hyenas 'cause there ain't any other place I would fit in as well... I am too irreverent for the OHF...

I haven't seen a lot of you... tell me some about yourself...
:::ulling up a chair:::::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Comic Relief for the Humor Deficient
Old 03-18-2001, 10:44 PM   #30
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I agree. I would like to hear a few of those humdingers myself!

Ladyzekke very happy to know there is another friend joining our little forum niche!

------------------