Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-08-2001, 07:26 AM   #11
Link
Jack Burton

Jaheira is good, not cute!!! Aerie is much cuter!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-08-2001, 07:43 AM   #12
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Zateel:
MISC4N

So, type in :

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("MISC4N")

with the Debug=1 thing- I'm sure you know all about that, refer to the BG hints if you don't.

I really like Jaheira as well, and if you're worried about not completing this little quest here, there are quite a few more you will miss out on without Jaheira. If I was to create my entire party and only use one NPC, it would be her. Of course, I cheat a lot, and I buff her up a little, but I find her much more effective than Keldorn on most occassions (except against mages) and I often play a paladin, so I have no need of someone else to hold my *special sword*.
Cheers, Zateel. I'll concede that Jaheira is a powerful character but I just find it so annoying when you're about to get to a good bit in the game and up pops a little conversation where you have to listen to her whinging about the balance, harpers or how much she misses Khalid. I'm an adventurer not a psychiatrist!
Old 06-08-2001, 08:39 AM   #13
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

She does have issues... but Aerie is the one who needs some serious therapy! Maybe it's just that Jahiera reminds me of this girl at work, except for the pointy ears.
Old 06-08-2001, 08:43 AM   #14
Link
Jack Burton

aerie is still cuter!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-08-2001, 08:45 AM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yeah, i gotta agree w/ link here. Aerie is much cuter than Jaheira.
Old 06-08-2001, 09:57 AM   #16
Leagle
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well whos to say that yer char doesnt swing that way? i know Garrick does...
Actually that's not true. They tried to dispel that in BG2 at the Radient Heart.
"Whay don't I jjust tell her what..." nHe is still an idiot though!
Old 06-08-2001, 10:21 AM   #17
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

Just from looking at some of Link's replies in the other forums I can see that there may be a fetish for annoying wingless alvariels developing which needs medical attention before it becomes an obsession!

[This message has been edited by Kinslayer (edited 06-08-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 10:42 AM   #18
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
aerie is still cuter!

Yer damn right about that one linky me boy. She may be a pain in the ass, but hell if you get to sleep with her. What the hey

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-08-2001, 11:27 AM   #19
Vampire

I recon Jaheira would be a level 29 Nag..lol
Old 06-10-2001, 01:18 AM   #20
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Sometimes those older women know what's going on...

Besides, there has to be some reason Khalid stuck around all those years!