Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2000, 11:44 AM   #1
Disco Biscuit

My Pockets are so full where is a safe place that I can stash all my stuff in so it wont be stolen

thanks

Old 10-29-2000, 12:53 AM   #2
ben the man

that is not true

only in BG 1 is it possible to put stuff in some barrels
in BG 2 ( i tryded it to ) this may not work
after you sleep all your items are gone
the best thing to do is to use your good arrows,wands,staffs,spells and buy some pockets to put your gems in
if you want to more about it email me on :
binniboy@hotmail.com

Old 10-29-2000, 04:45 AM   #3
gunner

in any box, cupboard, chest or anything that you have to open. i use one of the cupboards in adventure mart as i always go there to sell stuff anyway.

enjoy

Old 10-29-2000, 02:22 PM   #4
Ursusfury

Acutally Gunner is correct in this, I've played the game through to the end (great end sequence by the way, the last 2 battles are HARD) You can place your items anywhere you wish, as long is it's not on the ground. This is great for those pieces of quest items you have but aren't going to do for a bit (Like the Gesen bow) I used a table on the slave ship in the slums district (after I cleared it out), the ranger cabin in Umar hills,(Because I did the ranger stronghold quest, being a ranger), and a chest in the thieves guildhall. (because you spend alot of time there) All my stuff stayed there till the end, and I never had anything disappear on me. Just remember where you put it