Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 04:34 AM   #1
Reily

Need advice wooing Jaheira. I am in Chap 3 deciding whether to go onto 4 because I know the romance dialogue is stopped until chap6...I have done all the Harper stuff (trust me...even with the mentor) and she just asked about my poison blood and hinted at her fear. Do I go on and hope that she will pick this thread up later or do I hang around until she gets to a different point? How much of the romance is destined for chap 6? I want to consumate the romance before Bohdi so I can experience that thread. Any advice? Help... Thanxs