Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2000, 11:59 PM   #11
The.Relic
Red Dragon

No, none of the female NPC's go for Half-Orc characters. I have one game going with a Half-Orc fighter for the strength and constitution bonuses of 19. And none of the fmale characters has ever shown any interest in him.
Old 11-12-2000, 12:23 AM   #12
BaatoRyan

come to think of it, bhaal would be soooo stupid if he hit on an hideous girl!!! damn!!! you're evil, and you want to destroy beautiful stuff right? sheesh!!! if hes the pervert that he is (all of them... you'll never know) then choose a pretty one!!! im sure the intentions are lame, like kill good blah blah blah, but if were to have sons and daughters even if i were evil, im gonna make them damn sure pretty!!! bhaal doin it with a halfling is unthinkable... hes so big if you get my drift

Old 11-12-2000, 09:49 AM   #13
Son_of_Boo

Hehehe... I was just thinking (yes I do that sometimes), Bhaals intention was to create a new god of murder in his image, right? Then can you imagine him choosing a HALFLING?! Think of the result: A evil halfling god of murder. HA! How could anyone respect such a god? Cracks me up...

Old 11-12-2000, 04:13 PM   #14
Firestorm

kinda reminds me of that drunk gnome god i bumped into a couple of years back.... Garl glittergold i think his name was......yes that was it, and boy did he know how to raise a rucus! i tell ya when u get a intoxicated god and a bunch of hearty warriors who make *small man* jokes (may helm have mercy on their souls), u get one hell of a mess in the morning... found the mages arm a couple of miles from the tavern where his torso was found, and don't make me tell ya where the genitals ended up......those poor cows......

the point of my unfoced reminicing is if we were to have a god of murder, wouldent it be great to have one with a sense of humour.... and if he was a gnome couldn't u imagine him plodding into battle, smashing kneecaps and biting ankles left, right and center??? would be a funny sight......

Old 11-12-2000, 07:44 PM   #15
Armisael

Yeah, but you're all missing the point. Bhaal didn't want to create someone to success him, he wanted to create a bunch of evil, murderous bastards with his blood who would be killed, thereby manifesting their demi-god souls into his own, so he could be reborn. Or something along those lines. It says it all in the protagonist's pre-set biography.