Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2003, 08:40 PM   #21
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I remember when I lived in a little farm house outside of Edmonton and there was mice running around in the heat vents...glad we lived there for only 6 years [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2003, 08:49 PM   #22
GokuZool
Lord Ao

[img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Wouldn't you scream if a rodent was in your toilet and you were sitting on it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Priceless
Old 10-01-2003, 09:14 PM   #23
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
that is a major misconception about rodents, they are not all diseased infested, it is like humans, some are, some are not, the only reason people feel like they do towrds rats, is the plague epidemic, yeah, that was caused by rodents. I want my another rat , they are as clean as cats, and can be trained
but they multiply so quickly. i mean a pair of mice can produce 4 children or more then those children will produce 4 each then those .. and the list goes on. for me, if i had to, then i must do it since its called pest control

Catch me if you can..
Old 10-01-2003, 09:33 PM   #24
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
quote:

that is a major misconception about rodents, they are not all diseased infested, it is like humans, some are, some are not, the only reason people feel like they do towrds rats, is the plague epidemic, yeah, that was caused by rodents. I want my another rat , they are as clean as cats, and can be trained
but they multiply so quickly. i mean a pair of mice can produce 4 children or more then those children will produce 4 each then those .. and the list goes on. for me, if i had to, then i must do it since its called pest control [/QUOTE]hmmm, and humans do not reproduce at an alarming rate? [img]tongue.gif[/img] but you do what you got to do, me personally, I do not find them as a pest, they actually eat things that get dropped, but I do not belive in harming innocent animals, lol
I can't even hunt.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:59 PM   #25
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
but I do not belive in harming innocent animals, lol
I can't even hunt.
so do i actually but i do what i have to do.. at least make it painless.

Catch me if you can..