Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2004, 08:29 PM   #1
Son of Osiris

This is a list of Strains, Cramps, and Pains.

Nazi's Groin -- Caused by doing the splits while marching. Very common problem in World War 2 amongst Nazis which possibly lead to their destruction.

Nerd's Finger -- Caused by continuos clicking, usually as a result of playing Postal 2, using the paint program, etc.

Initiate's Butt -- Caused by Hazing Ritual involving overly hard paddles.

Drow Victim's Nipples -- Caused by the horrible "Drow Nipple Torture."

Dork's Nose -- Caused as a result of getting punched in the nose by that Girl who refused to take you out on a date. This can easily be translated into a life lesson -- Take "No" for an answer, for the sake of your nose!

Mounty's Groin -- Similar to Nazi's Groin, but common amongst the RCMP. Mounty's Groin occurs as a result of riding your horse a little too fast.

Whackmiester's Numbness -- Common in me, the Whackmiester, usually as a result of just sitting still for about three hours streight.

Protestor's Head -- Occurs as a result of getting pepper-sprayed, bonked on the head, and being punched in the nose by Roit Police.

Heston's Finger -- Occurs as a result of shooting anything that moves (including your drunk uncle!)

Stoner's Tongue -- Occurs as a result of constantly licking that paper that you wrap mary jane in.

Stay tuned for Ten Contagions from Hell!

[ 02-09-2004, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: The Whackmiester ]

Old 02-09-2004, 09:15 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

That is the weirdest thing I've ever read.

LOL, thanks!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-09-2004, 09:42 PM   #3
Son of Osiris

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
That is the weirdest thing I've ever read.

LOL, thanks!
*bows* you are most certainly welcome. So ends another episode of "Hospital Theatre."

Old 02-10-2004, 02:45 AM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
That was incredible. Don't forget Illumina's Throat, which is a cut throat resulting from a sharp tongue.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:16 AM   #5
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

lol the Nazi one is great! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 06:42 AM   #6
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Dude stoners toungue was so funny, the whole list was great too.