Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-09-2006, 01:45 PM   #1
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

I can't seem to find the red chain needed to get to level three of first dungeon. I can't loot the rakasha corpse it is supposed to be on, and it's not in the divining pool. Can anyone think of a solution to this which doesn't involve cheating? If not, how do I get the cheat mode to work and where can I find the item code?
Old 06-09-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
Marathon
Elminster

Other than asking if you are sure you're checking the correct Rakasha corpse, I don't know what to tell you. Without that chain, I think you're out of luck. Someone much more knowledgable than I may be able to tell you a variable you can change that will let the door open.

I think you're looking for debug mode to add the chain into your inventory. To get into that, hit the tilda key (upper left). You should be able to find directions on how to add into inventory, but I'm not sure where to find the item code.

Good luck!
Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:25 PM   #3
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Thankyou. Managed to get into debug mode, but trying to figure out the code for the chain is not the easiest option.
If anyone can tell me how I can use debug mode either to teleport, or to bust open a plot door, that person would earn my everlasting gratitude.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:31 PM   #4
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Nevermind. Done it.