Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-07-2002, 07:19 PM   #1
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

What is the highest that STR, INT, WIS, DEX, etc.... can go up to?
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 08:30 PM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I think 28 is the limit but it depends whether or not you have taken a race that has bonuses and deficits to their stats... i.e. A dwarfs limit on cha would be 26 but his con could go up to 30 [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2002, 10:07 PM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Obsidian the Black:
What is the highest that STR, INT, WIS, DEX, etc.... can go up to?
In this edition of the rules, unlimited. Dragons have strength in the 30-40 range.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 10:19 PM   #4
Deathcow
Elminster

just confirming, because we had one post saying theres a limit and one saying there wasnt

There is no limit on stats. Try and see how high you can get them! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 10:54 PM   #5
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

for players they max it out at 30 i had boots of striding on which upped my const to 28 then i had ammy that had my strength at 27. when i cast greater rage both maxed out at 30. GR also should give plus 6 to those stats in case youre wondering. they also maxed out the HP at 406 to.my char was human so i dont think there is a race dependancy either.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 11:07 PM   #6
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

So how come my dwarfs strength maxes at 28 mbut his con goes up to 30? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2002, 12:12 AM   #7
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

because he gets a +2 to constitution. his charisma will max out at 26, unless you have items that raise it further. that would be one damn good looking dwarf though, heh.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 05:50 PM   #8
DraconisRex

Simply put - on character generation the maximum buy-out is to 20 in a racial preference/adjustment ability. It is 16 in a racial penalty ability. It is 18 in all other abilities.

Therefore, your maximum ability (prior to item enhancements) will be 24.

I just ran this on the game to verify.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote