Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-27-2004, 09:11 AM   #41
Target
Red Dragon

About what level would be a good time to assend to a different class?

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 10:04 AM   #42
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Any level that you want really...As soon as you feel that the class that you're at can't give you anything worth staying in the class for then change...For example...Warlock...You learned all the Moon Spells you want...and you're at like level 15...you don't want anything else...change your class...

Hope that helps a little...

And Welcome aboard to the Inn Pillagers, Target! You will soon join the ranks of some of the richest in the Realms!
Old 02-27-2004, 10:30 AM   #43
Target
Red Dragon

Cheers So So,
I'll also stop asking daft questions soon!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 03-02-2004, 04:15 AM   #44
Target
Red Dragon

I have an armour question, Where can I find good armour early in the game and especially for my Oosphant (sp??)
My warriors are ok, my rogue will survive its my magic users I'm a bit worried about.

Old 03-02-2004, 10:40 AM   #45
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I do not think oomphaz wizard's robes exist.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:24 AM   #46
Target
Red Dragon

Any idea what she can wear, as her AC is lower than everyone elese...knew I should have gone for an Elf or Pixi

Old 03-02-2004, 07:18 PM   #47
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Your best bet would be heavily enchanted rings and bracelets.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:03 PM   #48
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Target:
I'll also stop asking daft questions soon!!
Daft questions? Stop? Don't do that.....It keeps the forum active and interesting...in this thread I even learned many a thing or two...

Aye...keep us posted on your game and any stories or questions are very welcome here.....

Concerning your other question...Yea...bsftcs is right your best bet are the enchanted stuff...If you really want oomphanz armor, then you're going to have to look around...I know i definately found plate mail and other stuff designed for them...just can't remember where exactly right now...hmm try the centaurs or chests in the realm...

You may also have another option...get the Spirit Armor (I think that's it...I mean the thing that give +4 to armor with robes...)
Old 03-02-2004, 10:21 PM   #49
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Your Oomphaz can wear robes as well, so get a +1 robe from the wizards' guild. And then necklaces and rings...

Oomphaz armor is out there, but you have to find it. I don't think I've ever found any armor in fixed locations; I believe it's just been luck of the draw.

'Course, you might have him or her check in the warriors' guild in Brimloch Roon or Ishad N'ha. Seems to me they might offer something there in the back room.

And there are no daft questions... although you can feel free to start one in a new post any time you want [img]smile.gif[/img] Starting 'em in the tail end of another post sometimes helps 'em get lost
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 04:15 AM   #50
Target
Red Dragon

Thanks again.

So how do I enchant things? As I'm very new to this, I've started the game 3 times and only gone as far as the first warrior quest, just to get my baring?
New party, (hopefully I go far with this one) is a Female Warrior, Lizard Warrior, 2 Elf wizards, Dwarf priest and a gnome rogue. Now level 2 so I think I’m a ways off enchanting things.