Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-02-2001, 09:02 PM   #31
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh gads!!!! Sun-slip!!!!

Look what your test link said:
POLITICIAN
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 6% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)-- forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. Strong-willed and extroverted, you enjoy interacting with other people, and you aggressively pursue your goals. Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life. Whether you use your power for good or bad is up to you.

Other POLITICIANS from the entertainment world include:

Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller in Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Alicia Silverstone as Cher in Clueless

Tom Hanks as Woody in Toy Story 2

Well - what is says about polititians is a lot nicer than what most real people say about REAL politicians!

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 09:23 PM   #32
Max
Dungeon Master

Me im a "True Neutral", I suppose thats kinda middle of the road. Nice little quiz.

------------------
......shake it baby.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 09:29 PM   #33
Dying Sun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Very interesting, Wyv!

I believe mine was a DIAF ... Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler.. seems strange to think of a dominant introvert (in societal colloquialism; classic psychology has different definitions for introvert/extrovert, of course..)

I think one of the big questions (assuming they still have it there) was the one with the mouse and the maze... SPOILER here, so if you haven't taken the test, don't read the following!

Did you notice that once mouse was happy faced, the other was sort of sad/confused face? Well, the difference was also if the mouse could get through the maze; the happy mouse could not, whereas the odd looking mouse could, that's why I voted for the weird/sad looking mouse to be the happy one, because he could get the cheese! I'm curious if you guys picked the happy mouse based on its facial expression, or whether or not it had the capability, given the physical construction of the maze, to find the cheese. I picked the mouse able to actually get the cheese; that's why I was a little surprised I got artist, since determining the geomertric validity of a mouse's path to a morsel would seem more analytical, and less absract.... strange!

Dying Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:41 PM   #34
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Yep, Slip...I too worked the maze out. It was interesting, because I liked the expression on the goofy mouse (the one who could get the cheese) better to begin with! I'm not sure; don't think it's so much analytical as one who looks beyond the surface of things.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:45 PM   #35
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Ack! Ack! Ack! (whoops, hairball)
I don't believe this. No, really, it isn't me, it isn't!

On the character alignment, I am chaotic neutral. Hmmmm, and I used to work for the government (in a sense).... is there a connection? Take that, all you goody goodies!

On the Kingdomality test, I also came up as benevolent ruler, even though I changed three of my answers. Pooey! When I took this a couple of months ago, I was some kind of priest.

On the FamilyWonder's Personality test... Oh, gosh, you're not going to believe this, as it sounds like one massive ego trip.... I am a:
MASTERMIND
(submissive introvert abstract thinker)

Like just 7% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions.

Your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. Learn to be a little more personable and you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Other MASTERMINDS from the entertainment world:

Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman in Batman Returns
Scar in The Lion King
Hal 9000 in 2001: A Space Odyssey

Huh. I could definitely be Catwoman. She's hot.

And for anyone who's interested, on the Myers-Briggs personality test, I was INTP (introvert intuitive thinker perceptive), but have crossed the line into INFP (switch feeler for thinker).

Egads. Learn something new every day...
AliCat (chaotic neutral, just like my own cats, huh? Musta rubbed off)
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:53 PM   #36
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hiya!

Well, I took the Family Wonder test...I dont know about that "man and his monkey" or the stupid mice and the cheese, boy was that strange...no strange is not the right word. "Dumb"...yes, that sounds better.

I am a:

ACCOUNTANT
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

What the heck? I guess it is sort of right....I dont know about these silly tests...

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 10:57 PM   #37
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Ps - An accountant is only 4% of the population...ok, now I feel a little better. I pride myself on being unique.

and weird.

Scronan
Old 04-02-2001, 11:28 PM   #38
Moni

The Alighnment Test says I am True Neutral Heh Heh Heh

; )
Moni

The Kingdomality Test ranks me as The Benevolent Ruler:
"Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You
are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be
unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."

Sounds like a True Neutral Personality at work! LOL
Thanks Guys!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-03-2001, 12:06 AM   #39
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Huh? This forum is having a stutter problem....why is my last post put on three times?????

Ziroc, wyv?

Old 04-03-2001, 12:12 AM   #40
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Heh, Scronan, I thought you were just getting impatient! LOL

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote