Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 02:41 PM   #21
One-Eyed Jack

Me, I like to believe that I am Chaotic Nuetral, I just do whatever I feel like doing at the moment.. (TO A CERTAIN EXTENT). Sometimes i'll go do some really nice things, other times i'll do some crazy stuff, you get the idea. I prefer playing an evil character in BG2 for the sole reason that if anyone PISSES ME OFF, I know its not against myself to just open up a can o whoop ass.

Old 01-03-2001, 02:49 PM   #22
One-Eyed Jack

Hahaha, I don't believe it, get this guys. I went and did the test, and here was the outcome... 10 points towards lawful and 4 points towards evil. I'm a TRUE NUETRAL with Lawful Tendencies. Here we are saying no true nuetral people.. WELL YA GOT ONE RIGHT HERE! HAHAHA!

Old 01-03-2001, 03:01 PM   #23
littlemage

I think that peoples alignments if you could give them these would be changing all the time.When i took the align ment test sevral times on differnet days i got a differnt result each time. Peoples lives and opinions would make their alignments constantly changeing. Look at hitler for example,
When he first joined the nazi party he could have been lawful neutral beliveing that the most important duty was to restore order to germany by any means. As he was corrupted by the pary he may have turned to neutral evil i.e prepard to play the anti-semetic card to gain power and then do anything to hold on to power(the brutal repressions). And as he was loseing the war he went mad sacking genreals right and left and blameing his failure on plots and jews and had wild tantrums,chaotic evil he had become. And you hear of normal people who murder others over gold etc like in the treasure of the sieirra madre. not all people are like this some maybe are always good etc, but to an extent "alignment" depends on circumstances i think

Old 01-03-2001, 05:11 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I came out true neutral- 7 chaos, 4 good. About right actually.
Old 01-03-2001, 05:13 PM   #25
MrSlayer

Hah! I liked this test. Turns out I'm Neutral Evil. I always play Chaotic Neutral or Evil characters though. I consider myself to be Chaotic Neutral in Real Life.

MrSlayer

Old 01-03-2001, 05:42 PM   #26
NytesHalo

Took the test, turns out I was exactly what I considered myself to be before taking the test, and that being Neutral Good.

Old 01-03-2001, 06:08 PM   #27
Suul-Yinn

Tests say I'm Chaotic Good, which is another way of saying the end justifies the means. Heh, I can do anything and convince people I'm a nice guy. Or does that mean I'm rotten deep down?

Old 01-03-2001, 06:27 PM   #28
Holy Mage Wah

My alignment really depends on the situation:

At School = Chaotic Evil (expect for exams where there is the teacher's deadly spell of forcing everyone into silence = Lawful Good!!)

At Home = Chaotic Good (Heh heh - no details on this one)

Kung Fu Training = Lawful Good (or else!!!!.............)

And finally when I hang out with the guys = Lawful Evil

(no we're not thieves, bandits or drunkards - just a touch on the naughty/bad side.

Old 01-03-2001, 07:26 PM   #29
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CHAOTIC GOOD. Too bad we can't separate it in threes, because humans are very complex. In other words, I think realistically I'm Chaotic, good and neutral (instead of lawful). I believe in good, but there are many aspects of the law in which I have a problem with. I am definitely for the death penalty (immediately) for ones who have done hideous crimes. I have no problem with revenge (ergo, neutral). On the other hand, I have great love for the human race and can forgive much as long as the person is truly remorseful (ergo, good). The Chaotic part comes in when someone really betrays me, and it is an emotional personal thing. Then all reason seems to leave me. I don't get violent, but that person WILL pay!
Old 01-03-2001, 09:14 PM   #30
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Littlemage, that's why I hate personality tests, especially because others then box people on results from those tests.

Armisael, that's a very interesting profession. Who do you work for? (I'll understand if you decline to respond.)