Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-02-2002, 09:21 AM   #11
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Congratulations, Adam Warlock. [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
I have known for a long time that you are a very creative young lady. May this be the first of many.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-02-2002, 11:34 AM   #12
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] thank you! [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img] Jorath - and how did it feel [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2002, 11:49 AM   #13
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Congrats, Adam! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Happy for ya.
I havent won a single contest on the internet, but I seem to have extraordinary much luck on money-automats!

see ya!
Old 02-02-2002, 01:53 PM   #14
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Congrats. The only thing I ever won was a small green fluffy teddy bear with BP written on its shirt.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-02-2002, 02:37 PM   #15
Durwyn
Elminster

Congrats [img]smile.gif[/img] .

You are to try and bring some of that stuff in LA or NYC, you can really get somewhere there, I mean your work looks really nice and you are to try and promote it in 'bigger' ranks . Keep up the great work!

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: Durwyn ]

Old 02-02-2002, 03:47 PM   #16
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

WOW! Well Done Adam!I Don't Win Much!

*Background Noise*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Old 02-02-2002, 04:40 PM   #17
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Well done Adam, the colour in it looks great. I have recently been to your site and I see it is something you have really worked at for a long time, so doubly congraduations.