Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 06:31 PM   #1
Vagabond

The manual says that some skills increase with use and some do not. Anybody got a list of what's what? I've hacked my fair share of monsters and thrown countless spells in the wind but haven't noticed anything going up on its own. I remember in the old Wizardries everything but Academia went up with practice, I'm assuming it's the same here but I'd like to know for sure. And speaking of Wizardry, anybody got any insite to the new one? When's it coming out? Can it be as good without DWB?