Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 09:07 PM   #11
WebDiva D
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Maybe I just got dumb lucky, but the Adamantine golem got stuck in the doorway...I walkked Minscie-boy up to him with Lilacor and proceeded to whump said golem 2 damage ata time mind you, until the goof finally died. Minscie must have been in the optimal position besides, because all the clouds the golem kept throwing around never even touched him. Boo didn't have to "run" even once.
Old 04-09-2001, 10:01 PM   #12
TheDutkanator

You said the cloudkill approach didn't work? Did you use the spell or the wand? The wand WILL definately work. I've done it at least a dozen times(i've restarted the game a few times.) Even a level 1 mage will be able to kill a dragon with the wand of cloudkill. just cast it on the edge of your vision so it hits the dragon(any dragon) without him seeing you. you should use 6-10 charges so it doesn't heal enough to survive.

------------------
[QUOTE][I]"I'm sorry, did I kill you?"[I][QUOTE]
Old 04-10-2001, 03:56 PM   #13
Lethnael [Halfelf,bard]
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I used a wand of lightning once and it did about 70 points of damage in one hit.
Let your magicians throw Magic missiles, and Melfs'acid arrows while you have a hasted warrior with some kind of fire resistance running around and distract him.
(Or summon some creatures)

I was level 7 with my bard when i killed him...
Old 04-11-2001, 04:32 AM   #14
Ender4K
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The dragon was easy for me... I got in a lucky feeblemind and he just sat there while I pounded on him
Old 04-11-2001, 05:48 AM   #15
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

For firkgraag(or any dragon for that matter)surround him with one of your fighters on each side and casters up against the wall and also on all sides so when he wing buffets it will only catch 2 people at the most and he will turn his attention on the remaining fighters surrounding him while your other fighters get back in place.Rinse and repeat and he will usually not breath attack you because he usually gets the guys that are some distance from him but since your all crowding him he wont.For the adamantine golem almost every time you see one there will be a archway where he cant follow so just send everyone that has a +3 weapon to attack and then retreat to archway for healing and rest then go back and finish him.

------------------
RULE #1:I am always right
RULE #2:See rule #1
Old 04-11-2001, 08:09 AM   #16
Lord Shield

Lord Raptor says:
Where's this dragon then? Lemme at 'im. I'll peck his balls off!!