Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2002, 03:00 PM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
I wonder how come everyone's english is soooo amazing?!

Perhaps because we all(Or at least some of us.) have no life and spend almost all of our time chatting in english, reading english books and playing computer games in english? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

That's more or less the case with me anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 03:22 PM   #42
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Eternity, the "avatar" and "Waterdeep guard" things are ranks.
They change according to the number of your posts [img]smile.gif[/img]
And it's amazing, you've shown smileys I didn't even know existed, and I've been here for awhile..
And I love your sig pic too

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]

Old 01-09-2002, 03:51 PM   #43
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
[QB]
And it's amazing, you've shown smileys I didn't even know existed, and I've been here for awhile..

She probably spent a few hours browsing the smiley help files when she arrived and practicing over and over till she remembered them something I'm not prepared to do ...besides with the type of posts I make the only smily I need is and the dodgy one with the raised eyebrows. Oh and so that's 3.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-10-2002, 02:55 AM   #44
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
J'aran---Arjan...do you pronounce it Arghan? [img]smile.gif[/img] Where do u live? I'm afraid I am totally ignorant of this place called Frisia... [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

No, it's pronounced more like Arian, with a rolling R and the I proncounced like the Y in 'yoghurt'. Silly example, I know, but it's the best I can come up with this early in the morning [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]
Frisia (or in Frisian: Fryslân, or in Dutch: Friesland) is a part of Holland, where we have our own language apart from Dutch, sorta like Gaelic in Ireland I guess. Very small mostly rural place, but fun to live in.

quote:
"Some of the younger guys"? I take it you're not classing yourself in this category Ohhhh.. I wouldn't say this place needs livening up... [img]graemlins/noevil.gif[/img] but I sure will be having oodles of fun, [img]graemlins/1partygirl.gif[/img] and anyone who wants to join me is extremely welcome to do so! [img]graemlins/happyteeth.gif[/img]

Heh, let's just say I'm old enough to have my hormones under control, more or less
Old 01-10-2002, 03:01 AM   #45
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

welcome Eternity! cool name, by the way

now everyone else please check this post:

You can create a miracle

one minute out of your busy schedual might save a person's life, and I need to believe something wonderful can happen in this world! please help! thank you
Old 01-10-2002, 03:36 AM   #46
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
welcome Eternity! cool name, by the way

now everyone else please check this post:

You can create a miracle

one minute out of your busy schedual might save a person's life, and I need to believe something wonderful can happen in this world! please help! thank you

LOL Hi 250! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Hey, you are taking people away from Eternity's Welcome party Joke. It's a 250 post. I expect no different from you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: Avatar ]

Old 01-10-2002, 03:45 AM   #47
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

LOL Hi 250! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Hey, you are taking people away from Eternity's Welcome party Joke. It's a 250 post. I expect no different from you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: Avatar ]

sowwy, hello there [img]smile.gif[/img]

so will you give your support? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I dont know her at all, but I know she is 17 and she is dying. think about how much does it cost for you to give a few encouragement words, it would mean a great deal to her.

sowwy I've taken this off topic...
Old 01-10-2002, 05:17 AM   #48
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the Ironworks Forums, ʆë®Ñï†Ý. A belated greeting, but I have not exactly been very free the past few weeks.

Land of the Psycho-moe
Old 01-10-2002, 05:59 AM   #49
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by 250:

sowwy, hello there [img]smile.gif[/img]

so will you give your support? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I dont know her at all, but I know she is 17 and she is dying. think about how much does it cost for you to give a few encouragement words, it would mean a great deal to her.

sowwy I've taken this off topic...

No I was just kidding 250. Ofcourse I will come and give support. I've read it already and as usuall you always inform us of the less fortuantes of this world.
Old 01-10-2002, 09:01 AM   #50
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by DiabloRex:

and yes I might join

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: DiabloRex ]

Only might? *sniffles* don't you like me? ~gazes up at u~ *hopeful look*

NEB, sweetie.. it's okay to admit that you're a gifted genius hun ~wink~ nothing to be ashamed of...
Besides, I won't have "life" defined for me by other people. "Life" is as I live it and as for the people who think we're "sad" if they lived their definition of a "life" would they be busy poking their noses into other people's business? ~Raises An Eyebrow~ I think not! So hoist by their own petard *rollz eyez* Unless of course, being nosy is their idea of a "life" ~sarcastic look~

Sir Regin, *hugest huggles* (I'm trying to use as few smileys as poss to save Ziroc some effort ~proud noddz~)
Do you know which rank is the highest and which one is the lowest? I guess what I really want to know is the order these ranks come in *Smile* as I don't wanna have some of the pics tagged under my handle *makes a face*
Whenever I want a smiley I just look in the graphics library. Of course now I'm trying to use as few smileys as poss so I'm just reverting back to plain old chat squiggles and stars to show my actions ~grynz~ see?
I'm glad you like my sig pic hun. Avy showed me the site where all these gorgeous pics r! ~beaming~ and I like them all!

Vaskez...are you trying to insult me? *RAE* and would the smiley u mean happen to be this one? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

J'aran, ohhhh u mean like in a posh accent? "Arrrrrrhhiaaan" mmm I hate mornings too! They are the bane of my life along with maths etc *makes icky face* Ahah! Friesland! Gotcha now.. I dunno how or why but I've heard of Friesland *beaming*
Dahling! I have never met any guy who had his hormones under control! The last time my friend and I went to the pub, this 60yr old male pinched my butt, tried to grope me then tried to shove his face down my friends top. And a younger one got slapped by his gf for watching my friend and I dance. *S* she (my friend) is an amazing dancer!

250, thank you for being so welcoming hun. Why the handle 250? Does the number hold significance for u? Glad u like my handle *grynz* It's the very first one I used for chats.. and it stuck =)

Dundee Slaytern... mmm *confuddled* I don't understand your handle... where did it come from? Thanx for the greeting anywayz babe *S* How come u've been so busy over the past few weeks?
And I didn't think the theme tune for Titanic was THAT bad hun.... u dislike it a lot?

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]