Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 12-31-2006, 03:03 AM   #1
hayesed22
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I like playing a Ranger or a Druid and i am having a
problem getting my compian to join me. I know i should
be to bring him up but can not find out how to do it. I
have looked and tried everything and can not find out
how. Call me stupid. I have played most all the D&D and
AD&D and was able to have a Buddy.
How some can help ?
This game is sure a lot different than others i have
played
ED
hayesed22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:17 AM   #2
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

in early days this forum was really full and lots of posts. now there isnt lost of posts people etc..
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:11 PM   #3
slimjimosu
Dungeon Master

I take it you are trying to figure out how to summon your animal companion? You need to select your character with a standard left-click. Then right click your character's picture and hold it down until a drop-down box shows up with options. Go to the bottom where your ranger/druid class is listed. Click that and you will have class abilities. This is also where you can shape shift from. Click summon animal companion and you're all set.

I had trouble finding that menu as well. It seems stupid that you have to hold the button down for like 5 seconds to bring up a menu. It should come up with a standard right click.
slimjimosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:55 PM   #4
hayesed22
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks will try
Ed
hayesed22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:14 PM   #5
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You can drag and drop the animal companion feat to the quick bar at the bottom of the UI. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote