Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-21-2004, 03:56 AM   #11
Hicksy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im stuck in the serpant temple coz i didnt realise u had to get the heretic hey of kol outside and i dont want to have to go back coz ive become a barbarian,warlock and a sumuri.Help....
Old 08-21-2004, 11:19 AM   #12
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Welcome to the board, Hicksy. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

You do not need the heretic's key to complete the Serpent Temple. It just opens a room with a statue who tells you a story about the history of the Gael Serran and the background of your adventures. There are also some ankhs there, but the room is of no real significance to your adventures.

Where exactly are you stuck? Have you performed the rite of serpent at the brazier in front of the giant stone serpent's head? If not then you need 3 items: 1) some incense cones, 2) a bottle of spider nectar, 3) the Serpent Wand. If you have not performed the rite yet, inform us which of the things mentioned above you lack and we will help you get them. [img]smile.gif[/img] Or are you stuck in the elevator maze or by the naga?

[ 08-21-2004, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 08-21-2004, 06:40 PM   #13
Hicksy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for that at the moment i can't find the monkey that runs away with the 3rd Monkey Idol. I was surching for it but i got poisened and i don't have any potions or cure so i had to go back to Ishad'na. Does it just keep moving or does it stop some where. And my dad used to go on this when he played the game he was greyem.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:43 PM   #14
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the boards, Hicksy, son of Greyem! May the challenges in the Gael Serran prove no match for your skills.

That runaway monkey... he can be a royal pain, for sure. A lot of times, he seems to end up in the area with the five "coin slot" rooms. If you know what I mean, you've been there. If you don't, keep on searching and it will become clear.

Good luck, and say hi to your dad [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 03:05 AM   #15
Hicksy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the help dad says hi and we will meet again in the gael serran
Old 08-22-2004, 04:46 AM   #16
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Odense, Denmark. Ah the memories you guys bring back.
The season was summer, the weather was perfect, the timming was right, the year was 1985. The Viking Museum, along with the old train station, the fire truck house, and a really good eatery with the lion heads out front. The bike ride out of town to visit the alligator pit, geez, seems like yesterday.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 05:45 AM   #17
Sodomatic Goat
Manshoon

Well I found the game very cheep in Odense not long ago, but I forgot to buy it because I was drunk... I guess I just have to go back and get it... before I start drinking, he he
Old 08-22-2004, 04:36 PM   #18
bsftcs
Red Dragon

@Felix and Sodomatic Goat: [img]smile.gif[/img]

@Hicksy: The spider nectar works as a cure poison potion. So make yourself a couple of extra ones - there are plenty of flasks. Do, however, be sure to keep one... [img]smile.gif[/img]