Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-17-2000, 04:38 PM   #1
keith
Welcomed New User

Well,I got 6 badges in my possesion,Jorils,Krilags,Maiden Ilmadia's,Markeths,Brother Perdium,And Malavons.I defeted the ice Salamaders,all the fire salamanders i could find,and the umber hulks and minotaurs,freed the slaves,killed the flying beasts in some cave,killed frost and fire giants.....just about everything,and even went back to the same places at least a hundred times to see if i missed anything,and cant go on to a new chapter.Is this the end of the game?What use do the six badges have?When I defeted the golems and the two wizards,the gnomes or dwarvs running around that he threatened to kill,turned to be my enemy cause i cast a flame spell and one got in the way.Is this why I cant go on with the game?Also,I found a sack of potatoes in a chest,and dropped them to the ground.I found out that a dwarf wanted some food,so I went back to where i dropped the sack,and it was gone forever.Was this simple sack of spuds the key to moving on with the game?I am in a bind here,please help someone!!!Anyone can email me at my address.Thanks.

Keith
sandrailer98@aol.com
keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2000, 09:48 PM   #2
Wretched

Go back to the room where you fought The Idol, and got Brother Perdium's badge. At the northernmost point in that room is a staircase, with a bunch of symbols at the base of it. Each of those symbols matches a badge you have collected. Touch each symbol, and they light up (or something), and after you've touched all six, the staircase unlocks, and you can go up. That will take you to the final part of the game.

-The Wretched