Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 02-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Default I just love the little touches they put in the game (slight spoilers)

Like Shale stomping on a chicken once you've done the quest to rescue him, I had a good chuckle over that.
Or the various cut scenes involving other NPCs when you talk to Dog in camp.
And the party banter... some good rofl moments to be had.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Default Re: I just love the little touches they put in the game (slight spoilers)

One dialogue choice I laughed out loud at was when you rescue Anora and she is in disguise and you can say "aren't you a little short for a guard?" Hee hee.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Default Re: I just love the little touches they put in the game (slight spoilers)

Made me nostalgia hard, but you know the noise the helmet makes when you equip/unequip it? Yup. Same noise as Baldurs Gate
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #4
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion

The mabari war hound's sniffling through Morrigan's laundry delicates during a dialogue in camp and the 'ooh naughty' BioWare response. (Couldn't be as smelly as what was going in it...)
I didn't know whether to laugh or facepalm, so in the end I did both.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #5
Sparhawk
Quintesson

*Aye the one with the laundry delicates was indeed a high moment - or the one that I find the best in the entire game is when Alistair asks Shale if he feels pain and then the conversation just degenerates into a screaming match.

If you like Alistair DO NOT watch this as you will loose all respect for the man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr565B-h4V4

There is also the Punk @ Alistair again from Shale - wondrous dialogue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92tlc4w5nM

And of course...Shale comments on sleeping - really creeping out Alistair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbppwR9wE8k
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:12 AM   #6
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

I love Dragon Age and i miss playing it very much.

Stupid Xbox having stupid software failure and is going to cost me 100 stupid bucks.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I had one comment from Alistair as we headed toward the magic shop in Denerim about how the arl bought him a golem doll there.... then he gets very quiet! LOL