Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-20-2004, 03:20 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
LMAO!!! These pressies are so fantastic! You guys are so great, this is everything I hoped it would be and more *awwww* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Iron Greasel, thank you so much! I can't wait to put that rolling boulder trap to good use! It's amazing when someone gives you exactly what you want and you didn't even know you wanted it yourself! Do you know my car doesn't have ANY (0) cupholders? [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] How did you know? *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2004, 03:37 PM   #22
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Merry Christmas, Sigmar!!

Your gift is a trip, but the trip is just taking you to your real present. You'll be picked up at your house and taken to the airport in Gibralter, where you'll board a luxury private jet. A comely flight attendent will look after you, serving all the raspberry ripple ice cream you can eat as you jet across the Atlantic and over the marvellous country of America, until you touch down in Los Angeles.

A uniformed chauffeur will meet you with a sign bearing your name, but you will be following him as you travel to your final destination rather than him driving you. Two vehicles that look much like motorbikes will await you, but they are much much more. You'll very likely get caught in traffic as you travel to Hollywood, so the chauffeur will indicate a button on the side of the motorbike. You'll press it, and brace yourself as what you thought was a normal motorbike transforms into a small flying craft. With little more trouble, you will arrive at the home of Steven Spielberg.

Spielberg is an important man, and any visit with him would likely be an exciting gift. But, as you may know, Spielberg has a special project at the moment - the Transformers movie. Over a dinner of Shepherd's Pie, you, Spielberg, producer Don Murphy, and surprise guest Optimus Prime, will discuss and plan the movie, from plot, to characterisation, to design, in time for the first draft of the screenplay in February 2005.

Optimus Prime will provide travel back to the airport, carrying as well one of the motorbike/flying craft, which is yours to keep.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:45 PM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

ROTFL! Jaradu, your gift is awesome! And Illumina beat me to the only possible reply to it... so I'll just say, well done to both of you.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:58 PM   #24
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Merry Christmas, Sigmar!!

Your gift is a trip, but the trip is just taking you to your real present. You'll be picked up at your house and taken to the airport in Gibralter, where you'll board a luxury private jet. A comely flight attendent will look after you, serving all the raspberry ripple ice cream you can eat as you jet across the Atlantic and over the marvellous country of America, until you touch down in Los Angeles.

A uniformed chauffeur will meet you with a sign bearing your name, but you will be following him as you travel to your final destination rather than him driving you. Two vehicles that look much like motorbikes will await you, but they are much much more. You'll very likely get caught in traffic as you travel to Hollywood, so the chauffeur will indicate a button on the side of the motorbike. You'll press it, and brace yourself as what you thought was a normal motorbike transforms into a small flying craft. With little more trouble, you will arrive at the home of Steven Spielberg.

Spielberg is an important man, and any visit with him would likely be an exciting gift. But, as you may know, Spielberg has a special project at the moment - the Transformers movie. Over a dinner of Shepherd's Pie, you, Spielberg, producer Don Murphy, and surprise guest Optimus Prime, will discuss and plan the movie, from plot, to characterisation, to design, in time for the first draft of the screenplay in February 2005.

Optimus Prime will provide travel back to the airport, carrying as well one of the motorbike/flying craft, which is yours to keep.
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]

Aelia, I think that was the most throughtful thing I have ever read.

I can't believe you did all that research...really, how many threads did you read through to find out that stuff? Thanks very much, it was fantastic.

Awesome simply awesome, thank you.

[img]graemlins/santawave.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2004, 04:09 PM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
Pation!

Enough waiting.

What would someone get Johnny? Most People would get him alcohol. I am not Most People.

Remembering a thread on the subject of reading on the toilet, and using good judgement, Johnny, I present to you the complete set of the Uncle John's series of books. One of them is featured in the link below.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...60738092&itm=1

They come on this not-quite-fabulous-but-still-a-shelf:

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...ts=10104*10173

I hope you enjoy!
I can't wait to read what's in a twinkie while squeezing cheese, thank you.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:23 PM   #26
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Well, GXC, it's time for you to open that small box in the corner. No, not that one shaped like a wine bottle... that one over there, the rectangular box. The one wrapped in camouflage wrapping paper with a gun belt for a ribbon and a grenade for a bow. Don't worry... they've both been deactivated (they tell me)

Inside the box, wrapped carefully in multicolored gauze pads, is a CD case with your own licensed copy of Half-Life 2 downloaded from Steam for your ease of use. It's the Gold edition, so it comes with HL2, CS:Source, HL2eathmatch, HL1:Source, Day of Defeat:Source, strategy guides, a T-shirt, hat, posters, soundtrack CD, and more.

'Course, you'll need a decent internet connection for all that gaming, so look out in the yard on Christmas Day for AT&T to be setting up your own personal T-3 line. What's a T-3? about fifty times the speed of a T-1, which is about 30 times dial-up or anywhere from 3 to 16 times the speed of cable. You've got faster access with higher throughput than most companies out there. Don't use all that bandwidth in one place, eh?

Got the games, got the internet connection... all you need is someone to play. So... your own personal gaming server, guaranteed to have a game up and ready for you to join in 24x7x265. Choc's even given it his blessing, so you know it's got to be good... or maybe it's just the catnip talking again [img]smile.gif[/img]

*ack* Almost forgot... new game, new connection, new server... gotta have a new computer to go with it, don't you? Of course! Alienware is all the rage, so rage on with this one. It's been tweaked and upgraded a bit, but you shouldn't have any problems putting those two 30-inch LCD displays up, will you?

Hope that will do you this Christmas season... keep 'em locked and loaded

[ 12-20-2004, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:23 PM   #27
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

So it is now time for Lauren to recieve her gift as well. I give upon you...

Yes, the Space Station Freedom*!!! Enjoy your stay at this pinnacle of magnificence, the proof of human superiority!

Shuttles, signed HR Giger paintings and Earth included. Includes small parts, not for children younger than 3 years. 36 month warranty on all accompanying equipment. Insured against crashing and burning up in Earth atmosphere.

[ 12-20-2004, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 12-20-2004, 04:28 PM   #28
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Aaah the warm fuzz-fest fills our hearts and fuzziness flows out of every follicle in our bodies. (Arledrian will appreciate this adapted line ) How appropriate the the beating heart for this thread label. Oh Aelia, you're such a sweety, darling! *swoon* *faint*
Aww Vasky, you're just a snuggly fluff-ball of sentiment aren't you? [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think you deserve a gift all of your own, given it is the season for giving and all that. So here, Vaskez. Enjoy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2004, 04:37 PM   #29
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
WELLARD

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family!
Awesome Jorath [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Just what I want. A Triumph rocket 2.3 litre bundle of G force fun. I actually asked my wife for this present last week. I dont think yes was her answer. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Yet more proof you really do come from (n)iceland! I hope you and your family have a wonderfull Christmas and a happy new year.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 12-20-2004, 04:48 PM   #30
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Thanks, Sigmar! My own piece of the moon... straight from Gibraltar. Now, if I can just get those Starbucks people off of it...

And it will be a great place to get away to when the family starts to get too annoying during the holiday season... or perhaps I can toss 'em outside if they annoy me
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.