Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2002, 01:39 PM   #11
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Dare I ask what has been going on here? lol, whats all this "I luv you" thing?! :| *looks blank* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
CD, go to the "How I feel" thread here in GD. It started as a pity party, then Dunda and LoA hijacked it and turned into a party thread.[/QUOTE]LOL Attalus!

I agree, "real" parties are much better than "pity" parties any day! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 10-23-2002, 01:48 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
LOL Attalus!

I agree, "real" parties are much better than "pity" parties any day! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Sazerac
LOL, Saz, I couldn't agree more. Do you remember when LS and LoA hijacked Avatar's "I Need a Hug" thread? That was one of the funniest threads that I can remember.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:52 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

antryg, All you need is love...love, love is all you need... Whoa, I sure could stand a day off, I'm green with envy!

Happy Hump Day to you too, Elif! How's the family? Any problems with the neighbors lately?

CD, it was a lot of fun, reminds me of the old days on the blue board when we went off topic in the BG2 forum...LOL
Old 10-23-2002, 01:56 PM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I wuv you Cloudy, even if I wasn't on the Old Blue Board.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:56 PM   #15
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

hi all! my first post here at cloudy's. i went out today to put in applications for a holiday job. morgie and i need cash for christmas. it's gonna suck , being away from him and lyn in the evenings, but it will be money. i know what i want to get him and it's going to cost me 10,000 pretty pennies (i.e. $100.) erilyn has been slightly cranky but she put up with me spending an hour in joann fabrics, so i guess she has a right. i'm going to try to make my own cloak, not necassarily for halloween, but just because. if nathan gets me a sewing machine today from the px i may actually be able to have it for halloween. well i've babbled now....

how are you today cloudy?
Old 10-23-2002, 01:58 PM   #16
Elif Godson
Dracolich

The family is getting big and growing, were having a boy come March, yea yea I know, dont you watch tv or have other activities, well i tell ya this, they dont help hehe. My neighbor's have calmed for a bit I hope, it may have been the dead chickes I that I hung from there front porches [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] but yes it is quiet now, ack my thumb is bleeding.........
Old 10-23-2002, 02:03 PM   #17
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
The family is getting big and growing, were having a boy come March, yea yea I know, dont you watch tv or have other activities, well i tell ya this, they dont help hehe. My neighbor's have calmed for a bit I hope, it may have been the dead chickes I that I hung from there front porches [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] but yes it is quiet now, ack my thumb is bleeding.........
Now, now, Elif, hanging dead chickens on neighbors' porches is against the law in some states. . BTW, I just showed your post to Galadria and she said, approximately, she was in the Cafe when your last one was born! Congratulations from both of us, and no cracks about increased TV show consumption.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:07 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Attalus...LOL. thanks, you're such a sweet thang....

RevRuby, it sounds like you'll be mighty busy with family and work! The children are adorable, btw. [img]smile.gif[/img] I sew, but hardly ever feel like hauling my machine out these days. Takes too much effort to put it all away when done for the day. I need a bigger house!

Elif... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ANOTHER baby?! Oh my...uh...so...it must get cold or rainy or something down there alot...huh? LOLOL....awww... four little ones? That's alot of parental energy drain! [img]smile.gif[/img] Uh you were decorating their porches? ! Whoa! :eef:
Old 10-23-2002, 02:07 PM   #19
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Now, now, Elif, hanging dead chickens on neighbors' porches is against the law in some states. . BTW, I just showed your post to Galadria and she said, approximately, she was in the Cafe when your last one was born! Congratulations from both of us, and no cracks about increased TV show consumption. [/QUOTE]Well thank you you would be amazed at the comment's I have gotten, so favorable, but most, yeeesh give a person a break.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:11 PM   #20
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I'm hoping you won't be green with envy this weekend Cloudy. If you are like most people you will be off then and I'll be hard at work making the world green. Plants are a wonderful thing. If it would make you feel better I can start quoting from sad and depressing songs. I know a lot of those.