Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2001, 09:13 PM   #101
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She yells out.~ "Larry I wouldn't do that!" ~She watches as the blade bounces away from Meldrin and bounces back to strike Larry. She shoots and average arrow to knock the blade away from its course of pummeling to his head.~ "Larry, use what little is between your rounded ears!" ~Meldrin laughs profusely. And she glares, knowing she is helpless to shoot him.~
Old 10-16-2001, 09:17 PM   #102
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

"Damn" ~She mutters, looking on in a daze of confusion and chaos. She yells out to Larry.~ "LET NIGHTBLADE FIGHT IT!" ~She looks to Mistral with a grim look at the scabbard. She haden't bothered to touch the sword! She yells out.~ "Shatter! Night and Shield!" ~The red scythe on the hilt of the sword glows as it charges from Mistral's waist and pummels to help Nightblade and Larry.~
Old 10-16-2001, 09:18 PM   #103
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: For another 15 rounds or so, give or take... when I played BG2, there was nothing I could ever do against the sword but run...

I think what the party needs to do is focus on attacking Meldrin. Everyone is now protected from evil, so the pit fiend will ignore them. I could be really nasty and get Meldrin to dispel all the protection from evil, so that the pit fiend will attack again. However, I feel that this may ruin the fun of what started out as an interesting battle.

In short, shall we move on with the blades? )
Old 10-16-2001, 09:22 PM   #104
mistral4543

~ Meldrin's eyes widen as he witnesses the changing dynamics of the battle with Chani's enchantments. ~ "So... this is how they are interlinked..." ~ He hurriedly casts Mislead ~

~ Finally I've remembered to memorise that spell! ~ Mistral casts her True Sight spell, dispelling Meldrin's double as it first appears ... ~

Old 10-16-2001, 09:24 PM   #105
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry hears the command, looks around to see Shatter coming in for the aid, and lets Nightblade fly. Therefore, Nightblade and Shatter are both parrying with the summoned sword together, and what a team effort it is to watch!!

Larry turns and skips over to Spree, Mistral and Deiter. Kaz is staying way back from the Pit fiend, and is behind them all.
Old 10-16-2001, 09:33 PM   #106
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Nods head.)

~With Shatter at the command to protect Larry and aid Nightblade, she nods her head. This could be all right she thought. She now drew her scimitar. She'd previously dubbed it ƒä£øñ. Which would be sea elven for "Death". The barkskin had turned her skin a tree brown, but the red scythe burned through the layer, now controlling Shatter. She hides in the shadows, her cloak held her non-detectable by spells such as true sight, and her armor helped her hiding severely. She invisably whispers in Deiter's ear.~ "We need to start moving... You'll know when I make it up there." ~She chuckles and moves away, hiding in the crook of a pillar. She takes her now invisable amulet and whispers to it, Mistral was wearing the matching one.~ "You will need Shatter... She'll come when called but you HAVE to stop calling her Brightblade! Moving up, suggest you come along." ~She then smirks, whispering.~ "Shatter, shield and scythe." ~The blade continued its shielding of Larry, but the scythe momentarily let a sound creep to Larry's ears.~ "Moving up, kill the sword and let's move!"

Old 10-16-2001, 09:34 PM   #107
mistral4543

(ooc: KS and Deiter - are you still there?

Larry - I suppose you're finding the fight nearly impossible... but seriously, do you agree that it's realistic, Meldrin being a level 20 mage and all that?)
Old 10-16-2001, 09:40 PM   #108
mistral4543

~ Mistral moves forward slowly, thanking Mystra that she had caught Spree's faint whispers through the amulet ~

~ Sensing some hidden telepathy between the four, Meldrin's eyes narrow. ~ So... the fools have finally seen through their mistake... ~ He waits for the group to approach closer before pointing a finger of death at Mistral ~
Old 10-16-2001, 09:42 PM   #109
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Tightening his grip on Leafblade he looked over at the others then at Meldrin."Looks like the time has come.." he thought to himself.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-16-2001, 09:43 PM   #110
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
(ooc: KS and Deiter - are you still there?

Larry - I suppose you're finding the fight nearly impossible... but seriously, do you agree that it's realistic, Meldrin being a level 20 mage and all that?)
oh yes...every spell is rolling just like it should.
No problems for me...now...watch this, as Spree has instructed us to be at the ready.

Larry catches the message, and puts his hand back out for Nightblade to come to him. She does so, and as the summoned sword came wheeling at Larry, Larry spins around, taking Nightblade with both hands and side-steps from the blade's direction bringing Nightblade down to shatter the sword into two pieces. The summoned sword fell, its magic dead. Larry looks to Meldrin and winks at him.