Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-07-2001, 04:42 PM   #11
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Well here i come, the only spanish guy in this board !!! (well now im not the only one it seems)

What he said was this:

"My english is so bad that i dont wanna look ridiculous, but i need to know where the blade of the magical halberd for the dwarf is, ive got the shaft from the planar prison. Apart from this, in the drow ciry, what secondary quests are there ? Ive found some but they´re too short... and i havent almost fought (minsc wanted more in the tavern duels, and he defeated the beholder in no more than 4 rounds).

Now BG2 players answer him please

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Old 05-07-2001, 04:58 PM   #12
Lord Shield

Part of the halberd was on the rebel Sahuagin prince. Was that the blade?
Sub-quests
Jilaxle and the lich (when starting quest from Matron Mother)
Phaere's quests
Aboleth quest (only after doing 1 Phaere quest will this become active)
Free slaves (only after being with Matron Mother) North-West of inn
Kill Djinn (only recommend doing this after meeting Matron Mother)

Old 05-07-2001, 10:18 PM   #13
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

There are some nice quests outside of the city in the Underdark cavern. Try the exits in the south west corner. There are two new areas past the bridge.

Mi Espanol es un poco malo. Son mas busquedas cuando salida la ciudad. Si vaya del sud y del este hay dos nuevas áreas más allá del puente.

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.

[This message has been edited by Father Bronze (edited 05-07-2001).]
Old 05-08-2001, 06:06 AM   #14
Epona
Zartan

KTRP,
It is OK to post here in your first language, Gimlee says it is an English forum, but there are people here from many countries - we are international. You will still be able to get some help - there are some Spanish speakers here who can help translate, it just might take a bit longer to get an answer.
I am ashamed that I can speak only English...

Welcome to the forum!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-08-2001, 07:03 AM   #15
masteraleph
Elminster

Mi espanol no es muy bueno, lo siento. Si estas buscando lo que pienso estas buscando, no esta en la ciudad de drow. Pero no recuerdo donde esta. Voy a tratarme explicar tu problema a todas las personas aqui.

He's looking for the Wave Blade. Don't remember where it is off the top of my head, can anyone here help him?
Old 05-08-2001, 07:34 AM   #16
Lord Shield

I'm pretty sure that's on the Sahuagin Rebel Prince - either pick his pockets or kill him

Old 05-08-2001, 02:24 PM   #17
KTRP
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks to the k ma hen envoy direciones of translators, not I hope miracle of translator but if which understand better, which I look for to me is the leaf of the called saddle the surge, and interesting searches in the city drow.
Old 05-08-2001, 03:50 PM   #18
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
KTRP,
It is OK to post here in your first language, Gimlee says it is an English forum, but there are people here from many countries - we are international. You will still be able to get some help - there are some Spanish speakers here who can help translate, it just might take a bit longer to get an answer.
I am ashamed that I can speak only English...

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, well! I'm like that! I speak a little french and a little German, but other than that I am a hopeless English person! Anyone in the UK right now 20:52 pm can U see the red sky?

------------------

Visit Now
or Starstryke will Stryke U!
Old 05-08-2001, 03:52 PM   #19
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ertai_OHF:
Well here i come, the only spanish guy in this board !!! (well now im not the only one it seems)

What he said was this:

"My english is so bad that i dont wanna look ridiculous, but i need to know where the blade of the magical halberd for the dwarf is, ive got the shaft from the planar prison. Apart from this, in the drow ciry, what secondary quests are there ? Ive found some but they´re too short... and i havent almost fought (minsc wanted more in the tavern duels, and he defeated the beholder in no more than 4 rounds).

Now BG2 players answer him please

But if you are from spain how do you appear to speak English so easily and with such precision even though it is a language you do not have to learn???????

------------------

Visit Now
or Starstryke will Stryke U!
Old 05-08-2001, 04:50 PM   #20
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

You´re joking arent you DJG ?? My english is CRAPPY I need more vocabulary... maybe ill take a dictionary and read it

(sorry guys im gonna write in spanish)

KTRP

Han dicho q el astil esta en la ciudad de los sajuaguines (solo puedes llegar aqui si para salir de la isla donde rescatas a Imoen escoges volver con el pirata), la tiene el principe creo.
Acerca de los drows, dicen que solo hay unas 5 misiones. Ya has hecho las cuevas de fuera ? Antes de entrar a la ciudad, en la infraoscuridad, tienes 2 cuevas para mirar y 2 misiones para hacer. Si necesitas algo mas escribe aqui o mandame correo.

------------------

You up ?? Beware !! When falling, better fall from down