Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-06-2001, 06:22 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Accord: What a thoughtful answer - well not the shotgun part, the spend time with your wife part!

LoA: (groan) "scan her..." hahahaha!

Charlie! Shame,shame,shame! LOL!

puzzled: Go with Accord on this one, that is if you still want to own that bungalow and the computer after this week!
Old 02-06-2001, 06:43 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awww, LofA's name is Pauly!! Isn't that cute!! I guess if you were a beer you would be a St. Pauly's Guy!
Old 02-06-2001, 06:44 PM   #13
Stealth Bomber

Problem solved. Move the fridge and PC into the main bedroom, that way everyone is happy! Also cast Simulcrum on yourself and let your alter-ego do all the mundane chores.

Old 02-06-2001, 06:48 PM   #14
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh please LadyWendy I dont want to be St Paulys guy, let him find some other nice boy. However theres this topless dancer I've had my eye on.....
Old 02-07-2001, 06:15 AM   #15
puzzled

I did scan her and put her into BG2 as a tank up front. But it was no good, all the monsters ran away and I didn`t get any experience points.

Old 02-07-2001, 06:21 AM   #16
Stealth Bomber

Oh boy! Are you in trouble now! Maybe it's just as well your wife doesn't share your hobby. On a plus side, maybe at a higher levels she will disintegrate them instead of turning them, much the way a cleric does with the undead?

Old 02-07-2001, 06:25 AM   #17
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Instead of buying her Icewind dale, buy her a laptop and a copy of BG2, start a multiplayer game, have a romance, and when your NPC´s sleep you can-do-whatever-married-couples-do-with-each-other anf thus can add some spice to your love life and have some adventures too...
Gardens.. bah, hire a nice Ranger or Druid in the shape of some teenager and tell him that if he movesyour lawn he can get a dollar...

Fridge with lager beside the computer...

About that smiley Stealth!

WAY COOL! Hehe

Wroof!
Old 02-07-2001, 11:01 AM   #18
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Believe it or not, my wife actually sat down to play BG2 for a while the other day. She took control of one of my characters and ran him into a horde of monsters without any backup support. She admitted she was trying to get the character killed and didn't even bother to ask if I had quick saved before , imgagine that.

But seriously, I make an attempt to take interest in the things she likes -- we're planning on taking a yoga class together later this month. She tries to take an interest in things I like. Take some time off and do things together.

If all else fails. Lose sleep. They (wives/husbands/kids) have to sleep some time. Enough coffee can keep anyone awake enough to complete Chapter 7.
Old 02-07-2001, 11:27 AM   #19
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

for all of you out there it must be nicr to grt your other to play my wife thinks i'm talking in tongues when i bring the game up,and onto the thread ,it looks like your going to have to bite the bullet and spend some time with that other person you live with ,damn it sucks to go back to reality,but if you interact with her a couple of days maybe the romance plot will start again(men we know who has the control in the relationship so we shouldn't knock them otherwise we look foolish telling them we're sorry after making a fool of ourselves)
Old 02-07-2001, 11:40 AM   #20
Larry

Father Bronze speaks truth...my wife stays happy if I wait until she and the demon-child are asleep, then go adventuring...