Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-09-2004, 08:19 PM   #1
Shotgun
Manshoon

Well, I'm in the middle of chapter 6 (just finished off Bodhi), and have a problem. I didn't end up doing all of the quests that started in chapters 1-3 and have been working my way through them since coming back from the Underdark. One of those quests is the skinner murders. I have the skin and have talked to you know who in Umar Hills and now he wants to get me the blood. I don't plan on killing you know who, but would like to finish this quest. Since the "silver dragon" is no longer in that form, what do I do? Have I lost out on this quest? Do I just kill the bad guy and move on? I tried it to see what kind of points I get and it's only a measly 250. After all that, that's what I get?

This is the second time I'm playing this game and the first time I never finished that quest (just never did it). If I'd known that I should finish it before ever heading to the Underdark, I would have. Can anyone help me with this?
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:32 PM   #2
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

I did the Skinner murders quest late the first time I played too. I'm a little confused about where you are.

Have you found the character responsible for the murders yet in the Bridge area?
InjaYew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:10 PM   #3
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Go to Trademeet, take care of the cheap Faldorn knockoff, and the Dao genies. You'll find some closure soon enough.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:30 PM   #4
Ares

Shotgun, to get the Human Flesh +5 (The armor your talking about) you would have to get the silver dragon's blood while in chapter 5 (underdark) then have the guy create it for you..

You can CLUA the blood in if you really want to, unless your roleplaying and think if you missed it, tough luck.

btw, if your already in chap6 then your s.o.l.
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 06:37 AM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

There's no way you can get the Human Flesh + 5 legitimately anymore Shotgun, sorry. Either you will have to live by it, or cheat it into your game.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 08:23 AM   #6
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
Go to Trademeet, take care of the cheap Faldorn knockoff, and the Dao genies. You'll find some closure soon enough.
I do not understand this? how is this involved with the skin? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 09:25 AM   #7
drew_jarvie
Zhentarim Guard

Yes, this quest is truely an evil quest. first you have to kil the epitomy of everything good in the world in a silver dragon, to obtain its blood to add to the already evil human skin. Therefore, since there is only one slver dragon in the game (excluding mods, there maybe some there) you may only finish the armour AFTER the underdark. The skin is very good for theives and bards as with the high level rogue ability UAI (use any item) they can wear the human flesh (the UAI bypasses the evil "requirement"), wield carsomyr (another +50% MR) and have the ring of gaxx, amongst other stuff.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:46 AM   #8
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
I've never tried because I was too scared, but is it possible to go through the entrance to underdark map and backtrack your way through?

[ 01-10-2004, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Jaradu ]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:16 AM   #9
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

If I understand what you're asking Jaradu, the answer is no because you have to use the portal in Spellhold to get to the Underdark and there's no returning portal. If you mean can you re-enter the Underdark after you've finished Chapter Five, then the answer is yes. I didn't go very far back, but I could get back in.
InjaYew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:57 AM   #10
Shotgun
Manshoon

Okay, I had a feeling I had to leave it, but I'm playing a good party anyway. The only reason I wanted to find Adalon again was to find out if there was some way to give the bad guy what was coming to him. I've already found the skinner guy in Trademeet (got a certain weapon) and dealt with the Rune guys. That means, I think that Cole is the only one left. Guess I'll just have to kill him to make myself feel better. I guess the only thing that sucks is that I have to dump this skin somewhere (I prefer it when the quest is over that whomever you're reporting to takes the stuff off your hands).

[ 01-10-2004, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Shotgun ]
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote