Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2002, 02:26 AM   #1
lollypop
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HI- I have really enjoyed W&W up to this point. i am having trouble in the colisseum. First of all I talked to Ala-Shakahn until I was green in the face and she never would give me the Scroll of Prophecy- is this something I can do without? Second of all- I get a lockup everytime I go after the third tablet. I got into the double fountain area only once- i opened both doors and pulled the levers- however I only had one crystal so I had to use the crystal from the first to open the second door. I went behind the bridge and under water between the two doors- there was a mermaid there who went nuts when I said the name anephas so I killed her after she turned into a serpent. I can see the third chest but I cannot get the grate open to get to it- what am I doing wrong? I have been around and around but now everytime I try and go back to that area my computer locks up at the same point. Please help. I did not go to the cheats/spoilers until I was unable to get into that chest and that is when I realized that I never got the scroll- I try and do this game all on my own and have been playing it for weeks and weeks- it took me 4 days to find enuf crabs to get equipment for everyone- but this really has me stumped. Please help. Thanks.
lollypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 08:10 AM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi, lollypop! I don't know what causing the lock-up, but you could try to cross-post your problem at the help-desk here. Saz might be able to come up with a solution.

Personally, I have never found any use for the scroll of prophesy, so I'd say let it be!

Cheers // Jazzid
Old 01-11-2002, 08:21 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, lollypop!!!

How many Glowstones did you find in all? You need three but sometimes (rarely) the Glowstones are not available. This happened to me in my first game. You need 2 Glowstones to open up those last two doors to get to the third tablet piece.

There is hope! You have a couple of options - you can reload the game from before entering Collasium which will sometimes reset where the Glowstones are and get you through successfully. OR you can send me a ZIPped or RARed copy of your gamexx.sav and I can get you past the trouble spot where the game is crashing on your machine.
I can do this in a number of ways. This game has always been very stable on my machine and where it will crash on other's, it plays fine on mine. If it crashes on my machine as well (very rare), I can hack you a Glowstone or hack you the third tablet of Cet - which ever is needed to get your game going again.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote