Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2001, 06:37 PM   #91
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Anger over stupidity thats whats wrong with me
Old 09-11-2001, 06:37 PM   #92
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Anger over stupidity thats whats wrong with me

What your own?

Mark
Old 09-11-2001, 06:38 PM   #93
MagiK

Anger is fine, but we don't need to lash out at each other right now.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-11-2001, 06:45 PM   #94
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Skywalker I have no problem with you. You havent been making inflammatory comments concerning our president. This is NOT the time to do that. I dont like Bush either but some go too far.
Old 09-11-2001, 06:55 PM   #95
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
I didn't say *you* were bashing Bush. Although, on a couple of other threads, you were. I was, again, referring to the thread at large, and trying to return to the point of our arguement.

Your last point is really rather invalid. I have been responding, on a point by point basis to your threads. And I am quoting you most of the time. So in what way am I accusing you of untruths. I am using *your* words. If they are untrue, that sort of invalidates your posts.

LMAO When *my words* get twisted, the assumptions made from what I actually stated are untruths.

Thank you for answering my question.

I don't look forward to petty bickering with you but if that is what floats your boat, I'll be more than willing to give you a run for your money...some other day.
You are wrong to continue to be so spiteful and petty with your words.
Stick to the topics, don't twist what I say into statements of untruth The other thread you jumped my poing of view in) and we can get along fine.
I have nothing against you and your beliefs but don't expect me to bend over and kiss your a$$ because you *think* you have a stronger point. We disagree so get over it and get on. Be the adult you are.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-11-2001, 06:59 PM   #96
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Please desist from the sort of bickering which has been going on on this thread. I hope that we can debate these in the true spirit of IW.
Hello - is anyone listening?

[This message has been edited by Donut (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 07:04 PM   #97
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

There we go, that's the attitude! You don't have to like the man, but respect the posisition and lets give him a shot. When all is said and done, we can judge, but until we're through this, lets stand behind the office at least.

MILAMBER,
I am quoting you for clarification of my posistion, not to quarrel with you for what you had to say...

In case anyone is mistaken, I never said I have no respect for the office.

I don't have to like who runs it and I don't have to bow down to honor his position to be patriotic to this country.

If he does a good job of this situation I will admit pride in the man but until then, I am entitled to my opinion. OK Everyone?

If we end up going to war over this and Bush uses the lives of our military with disregard to them (and us) as people, don't come crying to me about it because I have seen his attitude and *censored out of respect for the rest of you*.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-11-2001, 07:07 PM   #98
MagiK

Moni, my position was exactly the same as yours is now...for the last 8 years untill last november. So I can at least admire your conviction

------------------

Old 09-11-2001, 07:07 PM   #99
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Bush is gonna open a can of WHOOPASS on afganistan and palestan!
I'll be surprised if usa didnt reactivate their nukes and started pumpin' their enemies with the fury of Bush!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-11-2001, 07:09 PM   #100
MagiK

umm thats a bit absurd, id venture a guess that it would take more than this to cause nukes to get involved.

------------------