Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-03-2001, 05:45 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey bosself! Welcome back! I missed you! So say hello already! CB is about to burst with anxiety here...

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-03-2001, 06:09 PM   #2
turbovee
Elminster

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm back from sea 2 days late. The ship had other commitments and our unit wasn't allowed off when we were supposed to. We had to sit around and watch trhe ship do manuevers for two straight days. I don't think I have been so bored in such a long time. Can't wait to start adventuring with my comrades again. Sorry I took so long to reply I was trying to figure out this who's online thing. I'm not getting a list
Old 04-03-2001, 06:17 PM   #3
turbovee
Elminster

Well I got the who's online thing figured out. I have to say I'm shocked! I have been gone for only 2 weeks and you have managed to post another 1000 posts! . Now there is definitely no chance of me even coming close.

------------------
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-03-2001, 06:28 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI! Missed you lots! Glad you're back!

Adventuring schedule...well for me- tomorrow and friday ok. Saturday early (have a 2 pm appt but will be back by 4 or so my time and could play again)

But you worry about getting yourself settled at home, first sailorboss!

CB, Lord Ao, again...sigh...

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-03-2001, 06:39 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hello Turbovee. I've been gone for a week myself and damn this board never STOPS! Love it! Myself I'm just happy my fishies all made it to the new house and new water A-OK. I was worried about it because the water here is so high on PH the damn red test turned PURPLE! ACK! Must be near 10! Glad your back!

------------------