Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2002, 11:33 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have done ALL quest`s the Rapax Away camp all thing there , All the T`Rang quest`s all the Umpani quest`s i am in Ascension Peak have done all tempels entring the Cosmic Circle and left it before the D.K Savant battle to se if there is more nasty monsters to fight in A. Peak but No not an monster over level 28 i am at level 25 so it is not any more dificoult monsters to fight!
I have done all the Dungoens and i am now in Lower Monastry to se if there is any nasy ones there butno way ther is the same monsters there as i meet in the beginning of the game ha ha think i mett an "Slime level 1 and i am level 25 oooooh wath a challange!!!
So i must say it had been a little cooler if you meet more nasty monsters at your own level ALL ower the game not only in A. Peak and they should respawn more.
But in A. Peak it seems to me that the monster do not respawn so ofen that they do all other place`s.
But now have i played the game trough 5 times so maby i shall trie an another one for a wild maby Thief II and some custom made FM`S from TTLG.com.

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Megabot ]

Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 01:17 PM   #2
Mage_77
Manshoon

I dont remeber what the format was for the level of mobs spawning but its set by level.

This isnt acurate on the levels its just an example for you to understand what its about.

Level 1 - 5 = Level 1 - 7 mob.
Level 6 - 10 = Level 6 - 12 mob.
Level 10 - 15 = Level 9 - 17 mob.

So if you gained a few levels with your level 25 characters then stuff should be spawning a little higher than your own levels.
Old 02-16-2002, 05:07 AM   #3
Megabot

Thanks Mage_77 i have gone to the "water world" and there is it a wery nasty monsters now at last i meet 10 PSI sharks and 9 Death fishes or wath the name is and i play on "Expert" to see if there are any WERY nasty sea creatures he he! but no only more PSI Sharks and "Death Ray" was the name ha ha!
And i must say that the "Death Ray" is more a challenge than the PSI Sharks because of they ALVAIS trow a "Death wish spell" on you and if you not have "Soul and Elemental skield up then you are dead in 2 sec!!
I shall now clean out the Sea Caves and see if there is som nasty guys there!!
Old 02-16-2002, 08:01 AM   #4
vesselle
Hathor

~~megabot~~

OT warning!
i know the fm's for T2 are good! but what i am dying for is some kinda word on T3. :: pulls out her hair :: they don't tell us a thing about when that's going to be ready, do they?

V***V

i'm a taffer, too!

[ 02-16-2002: Message edited by: vesselle ]

Old 02-16-2002, 09:55 AM   #5
Megabot

Nope *Vesselle* i do not knove but i KNOVE it is under construction by: http://www.deusex-machina.com/

I knove that it will be released in 2003 some time because they have done most of the work with the "Engine" so they only have to do the missions and so on and it should not take THAT long as Wizardry 8 i think! Think abouth this good game in "Unreal grapich" ooo i can not wait and a new "Dromed or wat it will be called"
And the Deus EX 2 also is in development ha ha ooo i love that my 2 favorites is in development!!!
Thief 3 is abouth 1-2 finished they work on the "game Engine "Unreal 3" to get it to fit the games nature and i also make FM`s to Tief I and II look at: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/ and http://www.ttlg.com/forums/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=85

This is were i am this days and you can look at some pictures from my fm here: http://home.no.net/taffer/

Do not downlode the fm because it wil not work yet with the "Darkloader" only in "Dromed" so that is it i hope you have some time to look around on this link`s!

And Eivind that is my name take of his hat an wonder wath a nice place to be this GOOD day!!

[ 02-16-2002: Message edited by: Megabot ]

Old 02-16-2002, 12:03 PM   #6
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

BTW, I ran into monster levels 20 - 37 in Ascension Peak. The biggest ones didn't respawn but the others did as soon as I reloaded from any spot. I was level 17-25 (Vi and RFS were the level laggers).
Old 02-16-2002, 06:21 PM   #7
Megabot

YEAHHH AT LAST the A. Peak monsters respawn.. i meet some level 39 monsters all over the place ha ha!! And they killed almost every guys in my party.. geeee ooooh but god, my priest did not die so i resurect all my guys and the figth goe`s on)