Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-16-2001, 11:44 PM   #1
Silversteel

I'm in the area with the Snake Figurine and I've gone into the water and "turned left" into the little tunnel area and my group gets stuck and can't get all the way in. We drown. Any ideas?
Old 01-17-2001, 12:12 AM   #2
Moni

Keep moving forward & "wriggle" with your mouse to get your party through. Getting out will be tricky too but it is possible. You just have to "dive".
For now, just "wriggle" "wriggle" "wriggle"!
: )
Moni
Old 01-17-2001, 09:51 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

If one of your characters is of smaller stature - choose them to lead in this area. That also should help!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2001, 01:25 PM   #4
Moni

Wyv,
I have had 6 Human males in my party from day one, the leader in full plate...never had a problem in this spot & I have played through it at least 3 times from problems I had earlier on with crashes.
Had forgotten that smaller characters will make the way easier!
Moni
Old 01-17-2001, 08:36 PM   #5
Killian
Welcomed New User

I am having the same problem. There are two snakes up at the waters edge that are waiting for me. I don't have time to kill them because I am drowning. I was wondering if the people who made it through have had monsters there or it if was clear? I did have to kill a blob thing in the water also.
Killian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2001, 10:06 PM   #6
Moni

The blob is standard for enemies there, the snakes don't always show.
If you can reload prior to going down there, you may only have to face the blob.
Moni
Old 01-18-2001, 07:28 AM   #7
Alzak

I had the same problem but none of the above suggested solutions worked for me. But by doing a little thinking I came up with a good solution that worked very well. Just change your software mode, change from real 3d to software 3d and you should have no problems getting through the opening

Alzak