Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-05-2000, 04:19 AM   #1
JaredC80SF

Well everyone, I just got the Mavin sword and have reached the Third town. I don't want to give too much away (unless some asks, hehe), but here are a few helpful things:

1. After Shurugeon Castle, go to the Stout Mine. You need to get a suit of the Dragon Armor before you can get into the Dragon Spire. If you want so save yourself a WHOLE lotta time, you can just pick pocket the Stout King and take his treasury key. He caught me stealing from him and didnt seem to care. With this key, you have access to his personal treasury in his throne room, which happens to contain a suit of Dragon Armor, if you wish to bypass the whole damn Stout maze altogether. I did the quest anyway though. He also has a second treasury that has about 20 treasure chests you can loot. Lots of gold bars and some nice items. When you give the King the ore for the suit of armor he starts working and says it will take some time to finish it. I'm not sure how long this is, I just took my stolen Armor and proceeded to the Dragon Spire.

2. Don't try to chase the Dragon around shouting the secret word while he toasts you. Heh

3. After getting the Dragon Armor, I equipped my barbarian with it and headed to the Bronze Statue taht breathes fire. I could pass it now and deactivate it. AT the end of this dungeon is where you can finally speak with the Dragon and receive the Mavin sword. Only thing that sucks is I only have one warrior type that uses weapons and he is specialized in Axes, hehe.

There's tons more I could say, but I don't want to spoil it much unless someone is stuck. Let me know!

Happy Adventuring!

Jared

Old 10-05-2000, 04:48 AM   #2
Redshadow

What do I need to get past the door guard at the stout mine?

Old 10-05-2000, 05:04 AM   #3
JaredC80SF

You need to get a Writ (scroll), or I heard you can give him some Boogre Drink stuff from the Boogre dungeon. You can find the Writ off a dead Stout around the Dragon Spire area. I believe its west from the Spire, in a little cove of trees. Just uncover the map around that area and you'll find him. Also a chest by him I believe.

Jared

Old 10-05-2000, 05:23 AM   #4
Skar
Welcomed New User

For what are the gold bars usefull???

cu
Skar

p.s.: pls read my posting about the skull castle, perhaps do u know a hint =)
Old 10-05-2000, 06:23 AM   #5
JaredC80SF

I just sold them all for cash. I haven't hit Skull Castle yet, I went back to the 2nd town to complete a few remaining quests (like the Werewolf).

Jared

Old 10-06-2000, 01:44 PM   #6
GotAnger

thsi might sound stupid but what or the orcals wanting so i can get past them
Were is the surpent dungeon?
Were is the rapto was told halfway between snake lake and nymph lake
were is snake lake?
PLz help me someone thanks
Jest got done with the the frog place and have been wondering the country side to try and find what i am lookgin for

Appreciate any help i can get