Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-22-2000, 02:24 PM   #1
Ronn

I was able to finish the slaver quest and report back to Hendak at the Copper Coronet for XP and gold, but my friend encountered the bug in which Hendak is gone from CC. I'm trying to help him out, but I need your help first
I've heard you can use the CLUAConsole to add Hendak back to game. Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is the console, and where do I download it?

Old 11-23-2000, 11:43 AM   #2
Larr2

Well, I was not going to answer your query, because I believed that someone out there would know exactly what to tell you, and by the lack of response, it appears they do not. The CLUAConsole is a built-in system on your game, to where you can hack into it, and re-write what you desire into the game.. There have been numerous posts on this Forum about different commands for different items, and even characters to set up into the game, as well as sites to download almost all of those commands. The question you are asking is..."what is the command for Hendak?"...well, tha is the part that I do not know...
Maybe someone else does, though, if it exists...no promises...

Old 11-23-2000, 04:33 PM   #3
Armisael

Okay. Open up your baldur.ini file. Under the [Program Options], add the following line:
Debug Mode=1
Then go into the game and press control-space. A console will appear (surprise surprise). Center the screen where you want Hendak to go, open the console, and type 'CLUACONSOLE:CreateCreature("Hendak")'. Voila, Hendak will appear.
Must have missed this post. : /