Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2004, 07:37 AM   #21
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Skippy1:
quote:
*bangs chest* Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Fire! Steel! Meat! Beer! Yeah! *bangs chest some more*

That's it!! You could easily be an Aussie male! Note the monosyllabic dialogue? Your undergoing the genetic changes as we speak! [/QUOTE]Damn, you're right, that last post contained no polysyllabic words! At least that's rectified now

Hmmm Illumina, in my last relationship I was always the one doing the analysing which got on my gf's nerves! Is that supposed to be a feminine thing? Analysing I mean. I just put it down to my engineering tendencies (since I'm almost a qualified engineer).
[/QUOTE]Sorry mate. The process has already started and is irreversible once initiated. It could be worse though. You could be turning into a Kiwi! Now that would be a worry!
Old 02-28-2004, 01:06 PM   #22
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Quote:

Hmmm Illumina, in my last relationship I was always the one doing the analysing which got on my gf's nerves! Is that supposed to be a feminine thing? Analysing I mean. I just put it down to my engineering tendencies (since I'm almost a qualified engineer).
Well, it's just a stereotype. It's what annoyed him and awed him at the same time, you know? In general, when a guy says "I don't understand women" it's both a good thing and a bad thing. But cheers to you for analyzing her. But be careful... I know my last relationship ended because he analyzed me *too* much, and was stupidly obvious about it. And at the worst possible times. Everyone, men and women alike, should learn well the art of subtlety.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Old 02-29-2004, 01:26 AM   #23
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

OI! At least us kiwis can count to ten without involving sex
Old 02-29-2004, 10:56 AM   #24
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
ROFL!!That funny! Me laugh! Har har!!! Me think me go eat...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 03-01-2004, 04:25 AM   #25
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Relax Downunda, just doing a little fishing. And guess what?
Old 03-01-2004, 04:35 AM   #26
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

sinker, hook and line? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 07:48 AM   #27
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I sense an upsurge in testosterone and a need for fire extinguishers! Someone keep the hoses handy.
Didn't there use to be a Testosterone Inn on IW? Whatever happened to that? and where did you eventually find that hose?

(Hands Mouse a spare tin hat!)
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 03-01-2004, 07:56 AM   #28
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I think it was a Testosterone Home - not an Inn. Though we did have an Inn as well I recall [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 11:06 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I sense an upsurge in testosterone and a need for fire extinguishers! Someone keep the hoses handy.
Didn't there use to be a Testosterone Inn on IW? Whatever happened to that? and where did you eventually find that hose?

(Hands Mouse a spare tin hat!)
[/QUOTE]I think it blew up or out of proportion or whatnot. All those grunting males. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] As to where the hose comes from...bwhahahahaha...some secrets are not meant to be revealed! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Shouldn't that be an alumin(i)um hat?

Fire up the barbie, it's spring here! I want to see bbq shrimp, post-haste!

[ 03-01-2004, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 03-01-2004, 11:59 AM   #30
Skippy1
Elminster

Hmmm........this is all very familiar.

Prefer rump Steak on my Barbie. And some proper sausages from the local butcher, not those horrible processed things. Homemade burgers, and marinated chicken. Also, a Barbie is not a Barbie without plenty of Onions! And of course the wifes world famous potato salad!

Ooops...almost forgot.....Lots and lots of BEER!!!!!