Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2002, 05:43 PM   #41
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm here and am properly attired in my best work clothes and yes ineed I have beer. However I'm not properly drunk for the ceremony, please give me an hours or so
Old 09-20-2002, 06:04 PM   #42
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well since I'm to be the best man, I went ahead and got the rings for ya LofA! Well OK it's just a couple of yellow gummy worms, but all I could get on short notice. They should stick if you wrap them around, if not, maybe pour a few drops of beer on it.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-20-2002, 06:10 PM   #43
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thanks Wendy! Cant spare the beer though so I'll just lick Monis finger and stick it on real quick [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2002, 06:32 PM   #44
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

[quickly realizes those gummy worms weren't for eating. Puts two half eaten gummi worms back on nearby plate. Goes and gets drink]
Old 09-20-2002, 07:07 PM   #45
Moni

"What the?"
*Moni looks in digust at the two half eaten gummy worms and then dumps the plate into the trash*
"You'd think people would leave their children at home rather than bring them to ceremonies like these! They should at least clean up after them!"

Old 09-20-2002, 07:23 PM   #46
Ladyzekke

Dammit! Well LofA yer on your own ring wise, maybe a beer can pop top might work since Moni has slim fingers?

BTW, (OT) reminds me of the other day when I was at the grocery store. You know those clear plastic bins they have with assorted chocolates and candy? You scoop what you want out and put it in a baggie and pay by the pound? Saw this kid grabbing gummy worms outta one of them, eat half, well at least he pulled half out of his mouth, and returned it to the bin. NOTE TO SELF: Never buy anything out of one of those bins!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-20-2002, 07:42 PM   #47
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
[quickly realizes those gummy worms weren't for eating. Puts two half eaten gummi worms back on nearby plate. Goes and gets drink]
BAD Moose! Those gummies cost me a bunch! You owe me big! However feel free to drink at the reception.

I just happen to have replacement rings though. I picked up a couple of these funny looking rings at the adult bookstore the other day and I think they'll do just fine [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2002, 07:55 PM   #48
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
BAD Moose! Those gummies cost me a bunch! You owe me big! However feel free to drink at the reception.

I just happen to have replacement rings though. I picked up a couple of these funny looking rings at the adult bookstore the other day and I think they'll do just fine [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Whoops, I'm so very sorry LoA. Here, I have over $100 cash in Canadian dollars. This should be about 25 of your American cents.
Old 09-20-2002, 08:09 PM   #49
Moni

Meanwhile, Moni has hastened herself off to a back room of the (uh, is this a church?) uh, place and is preparing herself for the impending doom, er, I mean ceremony!
"Bjork 'Swan Dress' CHECK!"
"KISS-height white-leather platform boots with fake rhinestone unicorn design that has the unicorn horn coming up off the ends of the toes at an appropriate 45 degree angle, CHECK!"
"Silver hoop earrings and abalone, turquoise, & coral beaded bird necklace, CHECK!"
"Blue eye-shadow, red blusher and darker red lipstick, purple mascara and pea-green body glitter, CHECK!"
*going over bridal checklist*
"something old; me, check!"
"something new; (unmentionable) CHECK!"
"something borrowed and something blue...LadyZ said she lend me the mood ring and I am in a good mood so it should be blue too...as soon as she brings it, there is my last CHECK and I am all done!"

Old 09-20-2002, 08:15 PM   #50
Ladyzekke

Oh yes, got the Mood Ring Moni, here ya go! Sorry bout the gummy worms, and well, the monkey ran off, keep an eye out, he may sneak attack (he hates me now after what I did to him, but he derserved it, long story).

LofA, well if you insist on using "those" drings go ahead, but yours might make you look fat.

Ummm, who is the preacher again?

Reality Show Recaps