Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-17-2002, 08:19 PM   #31
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
So does that mean I have to fire the organ grinder with the hairless monkey?
Yes, and use the goats blood, it adds virility!
Old 09-17-2002, 08:27 PM   #32
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
So, tell me again - what is the function of a "Paulbearer", and why are there five of us? I have it narrowed down to two possible reasons - either we are the string quintet (gee Pauly, that is a classy way to outdo you average meagre ole quartet) for the reception, or we are the basis of the "Pentacle of Inebriation". If you are planing to perform that ritual, then I remind you that you also need 2 virgins, a mature cauliflower, a dozen bandaids and a rubber duck.

Gee, where are we going to get so many bandaids at such short notice - not to mention a mature cauliflower.........
I'm assuming the Paulbearer will be carrying LoA down the isle to his awaiting bride. Heh, how come LoA get's all the chicks, anyway? I mean, come one what's with that? As for the ritual, I don't think the bandaids, cauliflower and rubber duck are your biggest problems!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:25 PM   #33
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You can hang with me at the wedding Animal. Hey, don't spose you know anything about catching hairless monkeys do you?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-17-2002, 09:29 PM   #34
Animal
Gold Dragon

Hairless monkey's you say? I think the mods might get upset if I get too descriptive about that. I must say I am somewhat intrigued about this whole Slim Jim sig (The Calling Cerek thread). At the risk of being offensive, I'm almost tempted to ask if that was a nickname for an old boyrfriend?
Okay, okay...yes, I know it's in the gutter.

[ 09-17-2002, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 09-17-2002, 10:04 PM   #35
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Yes the Pentacle of Inebriation ceremony will be performed (with Moni's permission of course) and I'm trying to round up virgins now! I have the cauliflower(*looks down*) and the rubber ducks in the tub. Now we just need to set a date and yes indeed I will welcome your quartet! As a matter of fact your in charge of that! Try to fit it in with Megobots Elvis flower girl act if you could
Oh by all means!
Sacrifice all the virgins you want sweetheart! It only makes me look more scrumptuous in the long run! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Epona!
*hugs*
I am so glad to have you here!
No one has mentioned the nekkid dazncing trio, you might want to get the invite out so that they know they are welcome and to make sure they have no previous engagements! We're offering payment in beer and uh, more beer!

Ladyzekke,
Uh I hate to ask (well, not really) but is there any chance of adding "Monkey On A Stick" to the menu or are you emotionally attached to that thing?

[ 09-17-2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 09-18-2002, 06:23 AM   #36
Davros
Takhisis Follower

OK, have finised all the prep for the ritual - I have everything together now -Donut - you hold the cauliflower for a minute please (and no tasting).
Pauly, you were taking care of the virgins - do we have any virgins???? NO VIRGINS!!! OH NO - how we can we have a ritual now - looks like we are going to have to settle for the Canticle of Quaffing - talk about lowering the tone of the occasion. What a let down, I feel deflated....... [img]redface.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2002, 08:51 AM   #37
Moni

Oh don't tell me that this occurence could be one that might halt the ceremonies altogether! Don't tell me!

*thinking*
(please say yes!)
(please say yes!)
(please say yes!)

(please please please please please please please please please please please please...)

[ 09-19-2002, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 09-19-2002, 06:05 PM   #38
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
You can't get on for a week and just look at what happens.
Old 09-19-2002, 06:53 PM   #39
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Oh don't tell me that this occurence could be one that might halt the ceremonies altogether! Don't tell me!

*thinking*
(please say yes!)
(please say yes!)
(please say yes!)

(please please please please please please please please please please please please...)
Sorry my bethrothed but I just purchased 4 virgins from Vatican City on e-bay. Apparently the church needs the money due to scandals So we're a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-20-2002, 04:08 PM   #40
Moni

Sorry?! What do you have to be sorry about? That's great news!
Let the ritual begin!