Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2002, 07:03 AM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
USS, the nazis are responsable for the death of many, many people, including some of my family. If i ever meet one, i'll make sure i pay him back in full.
Old 06-10-2002, 07:07 AM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
whoa Killa, what kinda forum was that ?
Old 06-10-2002, 07:11 AM   #23
Daniel_M
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
USS, the nazis are responsable for the death of many, many people, including some of my family. If i ever meet one, i'll make sure i pay him back in full.

YEAH!! Im Part jewish, how do you think I feel? (an dont say with my hands ). oops gone a little off topic here...
Old 06-10-2002, 07:26 AM   #24
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
uss, I am sure most of us here would prefer you to keep your vile nazi-loving views to yourself. Many of us (Europeans and US alike) lost relatives in the war, it really shouldn't be so surprising to you that we are not that happy about it.
Estonians lost many, many people to russians. they either died or were taken to Siberia with trains. Fortunatelly, Estonia isnt ruled by Russians, instead it is free of those *vile* people thanks to the Nazi. 300 000 were raped in the defeat of Berlin by russians.

though Hitler is a madman, i have a bit of respect for him because he ordered his men to go to the graveyard for lunatics and madmen in France, to dig up Napoleons corpse, and take it to a proper graveyard.
Old 06-10-2002, 07:29 AM   #25
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
one question: is there anybody, anyone at all, that feels about the same way i do about the Nazi?
yep, but they're either dead, in prison or they should be[/QUOTE]hmm, so youre saying i should be killed? im really not suprised you say that
Old 06-10-2002, 07:33 AM   #26
uss
20th Level Warrior

ah, my brother is even much more interested about this than i am. he has read many WW2 books and even goes to the Third Reich forum.
hey, have you ever thought that maybe the missing members were killed by the remaining Nazi fanatics because theyre vile and evil?
Old 06-10-2002, 07:39 AM   #27
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

That's not quite what I meant - The pro-nazi people I have seen or heard about (hell, I even flatted with some a few years back) are the types I was talking about.
You do not seem to be one of these people so I was not catagorising you as pro-nazi. You seem to be happy that they drove the Russians out of Estonia and that's fine, the russians did some very evil things and deserved to be driven out BUT do not say that nazis are good people, they never were and never will be.
Old 06-10-2002, 08:55 AM   #28
uss
20th Level Warrior

one more thing! the reason why you all hate the Nazi is that they killed more than 3 million jews, right? ofcourse im right, im always right . anyway, the russians killed about 10 MILLION people in Ukraine ALONE. now imagine how much they couldve killed overall, in all of Europe. the fact that the people Nazi killed were jews doesnt make it more tragic or important. the reason why nobody talks about all the wreak havok Russians caused is that they were at your side.
"The death of one is a tragedy but the death of a million is a statistic"- Jossif Stalin
Old 06-10-2002, 09:20 AM   #29
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
the reason why nobody talks about all the wreak havok Russians caused is that they were at your side.
trying not to flame here uss but that is complete bollocks. Anyone that condones what the russians did is as bad as someone that condones what the nazis did - they are both as bad as each other.
Old 06-10-2002, 09:25 AM   #30
coil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

who cares what your views are on hitler....advertising the fact on a rpg forum tells me one thing....your a child looking for attention