Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-11-2001, 02:09 AM   #11
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I tried to register and the same thing just happened to me and now I can't signup as my favorite name (as always, Jafin) because it says Jafin already exists as a user.

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 07-11-2001, 02:12 AM   #12
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Okay, I tried to sign-up again under a different name and now my e-mail address is invalid because I already signed up with the same e-mail. *sigh*

-Jafin
Old 07-11-2001, 02:31 AM   #13
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Well, it seems like Victor is working on this, so give it a little while. I know they've been working on a few glitches there but he should be back with a correction for everyone.

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar
Old 07-11-2001, 04:06 AM   #14
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Ok I am going to talk to Shazira.

Milamber, Djinn Raffo and Jafin I have found your names in the member list so hopefully it can be straighted out keep trying your passwords you got from Mithril Hall.

Bahamut I need your name that you are trying to use there as I can not find this name there at all.

------------------
Vampire Lord

I am your Lord.
I dine on the Best.
So come, give me your BLOOD!
Old 07-11-2001, 04:56 AM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Victor von Steiner:
you guys i will notify Shazira about the problems. I am a MOD over there also just like Cloudy.

Just use the Forgotten Password feature if you can't log on and are not sure if you registered successfully.

Victor, maybe you should let Belecthor or Strider know before you take it to Shazira? Remember the thread in the mod forum there...that's what global mods are for!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 07-11-2001).]
Old 07-11-2001, 05:33 AM   #16
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Hey Memnoch I talk to Shazira alot on ICQ and at MH about anything. Not just problems on the board but about everyday things. Even before she started the new board I had talked to her on MSN and thru e-mails.

------------------
Vampire Lord

I am your Lord.
I dine on the Best.
So come, give me your BLOOD!
Old 07-11-2001, 06:37 AM   #17
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, no big deal. Shaz and Ken are the admins, and I didn't think they wanted to be bothered by that stuff, that's all. But it's your call.

Try and get them to use the Forgotten Password feature to have the passwords remailed to them...I'm sure that's what Ken/Shaz will say.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 07-11-2001).]
Old 07-11-2001, 07:10 AM   #18
Qrt
Dungeon Master

Yup I'd go for Bel or Strider first. They are cool.

The globs at MH should be able to handle small probs like that. (oh drop it guys, from now on you are known as globs )

We at the games boards there handle the larger and more world-spanning problems, like: 'I can't find the gnoll stronghold', 'who is portalbendarwinder', 'How do you kill Kangaxx' and so on... hehehe!

It's a nice - and growing - place so if anyone hasn't been there GO!

That's not a request young man that is an order!!! It's a fun spot!

Edit: sorry, I wrote Vic instead of the mighty Belechtor as a global mod in my initial post. Sorry to Bel, and Vic - you could be one. You have what it takes!

[This message has been edited by Qrt (edited 07-11-2001).]
Old 07-11-2001, 07:51 AM   #19
Grojlach
Zartan

Put my name on that list as well, Victor von Steino; I want to check out this yabb-kind of board as well. (username Grojlach e-mail marsplm@hotmail.com) What I've seen of this kind of boards until now wasn't really positive, just an UBB clone with a memberlist; but perhaps you guys installed some cool hacks?
Ah well, at the moment nothing beats Ikonboard IMO. Once the new ikonboard version 3 is stable enough, some people here will drool all over it.
Old 07-11-2001, 03:17 PM   #20
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

The password reminder thingy doesn't work, and I never got an email on any of my accounts. If I had a password, I'm sure I could log in, but I was never assigned one to my knowledge.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB